Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Unlike Obama, I am willing for people to examine my birth certificate for answers to questions about the evidence of fraud.
Obama showed everyone his birth certificate from the get-go. And Trump admitted that Obama was born in the USA and that he had been lying all along.

And that has not one goddamned thing to do with the MAGAfools trying to pass a stupid law that could only lead to chaos and disruption.

Werbung:
I do believe you. I did not ask for any proof either. I just have not seen it and do not know where to look. I have asked you several times if you think sex = gender. I think it is a simple and relevant question.
OK ***** here you go nope your born a physical man or woman in 99 or so percent of the time . You can cut off or add on what ever you like but your still what you were when you were born,
Now stop trying to change the subject weasel boy .

Obama showed everyone his birth certificate from the get-go. And Trump admitted that Obama was born in the USA and that he had been lying all along.

And that has not one goddamned thing to do with the MAGAfools trying to pass a stupid law that could only lead to chaos and disruption.

Obama himself told everybody he was born in Kenya until the early 90s. It is in the bio for his first book.

It is absurd to argue about Obama's birth certificate. Obama is prohibited to run for president again because he has served two terms, and that is the limit.

Werbung:
I want to take a closer look at Obama's birth certificate first in order to prove your sincerity.
That does not follow. (I bet you don’t know what that means either.). And you did not give that condition when you flapped your mouth. Here is what you said:

Unlike Obama, I am willing for people to examine my birth certificate for answers to questions about the evidence of fraud.

You are always lying. And you never debate honestly.

Back