Walz admits America cannot take 4 more years like the last 4 years

Werbung:
They raided Trump's mansion to recover the tons of stuff that he STOLE when he left the White House.
Shitshizpants belongs in prison.

What percentage of Americans are presently enslaved in the US according to the 13th Amendment. Slavery is LEGAL in our country, and the legislatures of Louisiana and Mississippi want to keep it legal. Are you okay with slavery in the US, Mark?

The people of China have never enjoyed the prosperity that they are enjoying now. You have read nothing but propaganda and know nothing about China.
So, does this mean you commend China for profiting from human slavery?

I know the human race will 'go forward' toward the inevitable rule of the anti-Christ before Jesus returns,
The antichrist? Who is this new kid on the block?
When are you expecting Jesus back?

but I will still oppose that forward movement toward degeneracy and destruction.
God bless you. I'm sure it's proponents are trembling with fear now.
Do you really believe it's done to destroy USA and religion? Really?
You brain-dead old fool.

Ye

obviously he would be criticizing trumps 4 years not his own parties 4 years

God you are stupid lol
Of course the current democrat candidates are claiming the last 4 years were Trump's fault and that their love for the middle class will empower them to lower prices by doing exactly the same things Biden and Harris have done for the last 4 years.

Of course the current democrat candidates are claiming the last 4 years were Trump's fault and that their love for the middle class will empower them to lower prices by doing exactly the same things Biden and Harris have done for the last 4 years.
Yes Trump has much to Blame for in his 4 years

Werbung:
Back