Kamala's proposals are nothing more than furtherance of decades old failed democrat communist policies

Democrats are safe as long as real investigations into voting fraud can continue to be obstructed.
republicans are safe as long as real investigations into voting fraud can continue to be obstructed. lol

see I can make stupid posts too, the difference being that I know they are stupid, i'm not a mooorn like you :)

Werbung:
republicans are safe as long as real investigations into voting fraud can continue to be obstructed. lol

see I can make stupid posts too, the difference being that I know they are stupid, i'm not a mooorn like you :)
But you are not a natural at it. Lol

Trump has plans to put people up in concentration camps. He wants one day where the cops can kick the shit out of anyone who dislikes him, that sounds very much like Kristellnacht. Trump also wants to sic the military on "enemies from within", like for example California Rep. Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi.

Trump is an effing NAZI, just like Herr Adolf, but also senile and prone to rattle off nonsense about shark attacks and Hannibal Lector.

Trump has plans to put people up in concentration camps. He wants one day where the cops can kick the shit out of anyone who dislikes him, that sounds very much like Kristellnacht. Trump also wants to sic the military on "enemies from within", like for example California Rep. Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi.

Trump is an effing NAZI, just like Herr Adolf, but also senile and prone to rattle off nonsense about shark attacks and Hannibal Lector.
Democrats liars are shameless in their outrageous false allegations against Trump.

Werbung:
Back