Kamala's proposals are nothing more than furtherance of decades old failed democrat communist policies

Werbung:
You lie in every single post. Your participation here is despicable.
Mark apparently was homeschooled by fools who knew nothing of history or politics, and he hears dumb nonsense from every rightwing source he can find and then he comes here and regurgitates it.

i'd like to know how to "give myself" ownership of patents. lol
the whole point of our patent system is so that you can NOT do exactly that.
IMO, we are dealing with a serial gaslighter liar racist homophobe xenophobe hater bigot.

Mark apparently was homeschooled by fools who knew nothing of history or politics, and he hears dumb nonsense from every rightwing source he can find and then he comes here and regurgitates it.
I graduated from public high school well within the top 10% of my graduating class. I enrolled in the University of Texas School of Engineering with no problem, but was interrupted by the Vietnam draft. I was later accepted into West Point Prep School where I held the top academic spot for the first semester before deciding against going to West Point during the last semester and dropping out of the program.

I graduated from public high school well within the top 10% of my graduating class. I enrolled in the University of Texas School of Engineering with no problem, but was interrupted by the Vietnam draft. I was later accepted into West Point Prep School where I held the top academic spot for the first semester before deciding against going to West Point during the last semester and dropping out of the program.
internet bragging fails when confronted by moronic posts. lol.

if you really went there, you should get your money back, because they failed you.

Werbung:
Back