Kamala: I will lower drug costs by snatching patents from drug companies once I am in charge and I will set drug prices where I think they should be.

Kamala and many other assorted anti-American, anti-Israel, anti-God American leftists have openly supported ther terrorists in opposition to Israel and American Christians.

Who's behind the pro-Palestinian protests that are disrupting Biden's campaign events and blocking city streets?​

1726064782575.webp

Werbung:

Was Kamala Harris once rated the most liberal US senator?​

Vice President Kamala Harris was once ranked the most left-leaning U.S. senator, though the organization that did so has stopped rating lawmakers based on one year.
This is not what you claimed. You lie all the time. Or perhaps you are so incompetent that you don’t even realize it.

It is pretty obvious who is behind Palestinians protesting the deaths of 40,000 of their relatives and the destruction of Gaza: Palestinians. They are in a very difficult position, because there is no presidential candidate who supports them.

It is pretty obvious who is behind Palestinians protesting the deaths of 40,000 of their relatives and the destruction of Gaza: Palestinians. They are in a very difficult position, because there is no presidential candidate who supports them.
How dare they protest against their oppressors? They must be antisemitic and hateJews and Israel, not to mention anti-zionists.

Ironically the “Jews will not replace me” party uses this against dems.

I certainly do not blame the Palestinians for protesting the death and destruction of Gaza and its people. Circumstances have forced them into a very unfortunate position.

How dare they protest against their oppressors? They must be antisemitic and hateJews and Israel, not to mention anti-zionists.

Ironically the “Jews will not replace me” party uses this against dems.
Hitler was not being persecuted by Jews and Palestians are not being persecuted by Israel.

Irrelevant to the point that I made.
Palestinians have been persecuted by Israelis since 1947. Israeli Palestinians (called Israeli Arabs) are treated as second class citizens. Palestinians in the West Bank are denied the right to use the best highways and are humiliated by having to pass through police inspections to travel from one place to another. They cannot build or improve their homes, they have had their homes bulldozed, they have had their olive groves chopped down and they have lost rights to water resources. Gaza has been crowded slum where people are forced to stay for the past 65 years.

Werbung:
Back