Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

I never mentioned black. You certainly went out of your way to demonstrate your racism.

No one is lying. No one is bluffing. She's got more degrees than a thermometer. The problem is you know she is headed for victory and you cannot tolerate it.
You can call her all you like but it will not stop her.
Remember, your republican vote will have no effect on her. It's not republicans she courting.

She got a BA from Howard and a law degree from a lower level state school)Hastings) even though her dad was a professor at Stanford.

Does not take much to impress you.

Werbung:
Keeps pushing that lie. The Trump called bad people good people lie. Ignore the fact that he clearly distinguished who he did not consider good people. You have been provided with facts and does not matter. You are a liar.
Indeed he did that. But he did the opposite too. If you want an honest debate answer the follow up questions just as i have done yours.
No, I don't think all protesters were carrying torches and spewing hate.

There were two sides spewing hate at each other, just like what happened in Greensboro in 1979.
Yet the picture that you presented was of Greensboro and not Charlottesville.

Look to the best of recollection I only saw people carrying torches and chanting. But if there were other comparable in size groups who did neither then perhaps they could have been “good people.”

Btw got any evidence that there were other sizable groups?

Let’s examine if for example proud boys are also part of “good people”.

- wiki identifies them as fascist ultra right group
- buncha media refers the them as extremist
- here is one form Fox News:

Aug 18, 2023Authorities are searching for a member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before his sentencing in a U.S.

- their leader was convicted of serious crimes and also many of the members
- yet when trump had a chance to condemn them he told them to stand by

There is no question in my mind that trump caters to neo Nazis, fascists, white nationalist, white separatists, and Christian extremists.

Let’s examine if for example proud boys are also part of “good people”.

- wiki identifies them as fascist ultra right group
- buncha media refers the them as extremist
- here is one form Fox News:

Aug 18, 2023Authorities are searching for a member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before his sentencing in a U.S.

- their leader was convicted of serious crimes and also many of the members
- yet when trump had a chance to condemn them he told them to stand by

There is no question in my mind that trump caters to neo Nazis, fascists, white nationalist, white separatists, and Christian extremists.
[/QUOT
There you go again twisting fact like the usual liberal will do.
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides
Yea boy that sure sounds like he was catering to white supremist . YOUR claim is that of ignorance as there are good people on both sides of the issue that want peace and fairness .

YOU Claim it now PROVE your claim or stfu and you cant and you know it . WHY DO YOU LIE AND AND TRY TO CREATE MORE DISTRUST AND HATE .

Werbung:
Settle down. That is my opinion. No proof is needed. But I have given evidence that supported my conclusion. .
Well prove your claim thats what you do and others here to mark and me all the time . YOU cant and you know it . YOUR delusional and living in a delusional world if you think that. Joe biden is more raciest then trump by far .

And dont forget your not black if you d not vote for me.

Back