K: "What are you going to do to bring down inflation and prices?" K goes like, 'Thank you for that excellent question which I will address on day 1'

No Trump, Christians and God are not as bad as democrats like to make them out to be. And most democrats are not as good as their promoters and supporters make them out to be either.
right wing bs lol

although god does support genocide, slavery, and gay persecution. that's pretty bad. along with christians who support that from the bible.

Werbung:
Keep in mind that the Biblical God is genocidal. He flooded the entire planet to get rid of sinners? Did that work? No. it did not..If "God is omniscient, then he knows the future. So he knew before he created Adam Eve, the Snake and the forbidden tree what would happen.

The word you conveniently dropped is “departments”. Yes she wants to eliminate some department as far I understand. I agree with her.

You changed the wording because you traffic in dishonest debate.
What 'departments' does Kamala imagine she needs to disband and why? She abused prisoners in California, threw the book at others in uncharactistically cruel and unusual fashion, and allowed other more wicked and violent offenders to walk for unjust reasons. She is the last person Americans should take advice from on police and justice reform.

right wing bs lol

although god does support genocide, slavery, and gay persecution. that's pretty bad. along with christians who support that from the bible.
Democrats like our current cadre in DC are ill-equipped to fix problems they stupidly imagine God caused.

Keep in mind that the Biblical God is genocidal. He flooded the entire planet to get rid of sinners? Did that work? No. it did not..If "God is omniscient, then he knows the future. So he knew before he created Adam Eve, the Snake and the forbidden tree what would happen.
If God is hateful and evil then only idiots would be blaspheming Him on every street corner.

Werbung:
Back