K: "What are you going to do to bring down inflation and prices?" K goes like, 'Thank you for that excellent question which I will address on day 1'

Once again, fyi, if, at the very least, you don’t even say what your link would show, I won’t click on it.
Is Harris for some sort of civilian social worker force taking over duties of armed uniform police officers in the US. Apparently, but it is hard to say for sure given her confusing answers in rare interviews.

Reimagine The Police? Kamala Harris’s Optimistic View Of The “Defund” Debate​

Werbung:
Here is the point I made with the other poster. Does she mean to say the entire armed cops will be replaced with social worker or some? Which one your link implies? There should be a minimum level of honesty in debate else it is an exercise in inane comments and links.

Btw in general as hominem comments are not helpful. But I allow it from you. :)
You ask good questions that nobody has ever gotten satisfactory answers from the cackling bozo running for president, which is above her skill level. What problems with the police does she see that she thinks her fuzzy untested plans would fix?

Here is the point I made with the other poster. Does she mean to say the entire armed cops will be replaced with social worker or some? Which one your link implies? There should be a minimum level of honesty in debate else it is an exercise in inane comments and links.

Post the link you are questioning. You will allow? Really?

Learn to read!

Attachments

• IMG_1818.webp
    IMG_1818.webp
    66 KB · Views: 0
Is Harris for some sort of civilian social worker force taking over duties of armed uniform police officers in the US. Apparently, but it is hard to say for sure given her confusing answers in rare interviews.
How trumpian of you to first make an outrageous claim and when asked for proof doubling down and merely repeating the same outrageous claim.

“Taking over” is intentionally and dastardly ambiguous. Give a direct quote where she says that or just stop responding.

You ask good questions that nobody has ever gotten satisfactory answers from the cackling bozo running for president, which is above her skill level. What problems with the police does she see that she thinks her fuzzy untested plans would fix?
Fair enough, perhaps. Then mention that the context is not clear. But pretending it was definitely your way is just misleading and dishonest.

Btw thanks for addressing my point.

Liberals asking you for proof so they can respond. Insinuations and misleading comments are not helpful.
then give me proof of what she claims.
You know full well we are giving opinions based on her own statements and actions just as you do to trump . Prove it lol prove Harris wont .
You see after seeing her run for office in the past we know what she said she will do you seem have forgotten .

How trumpian of you to first make an outrageous claim and when asked for proof doubling down and merely repeating the same outrageous claim.

“Taking over” is intentionally and dastardly ambiguous. Give a direct quote where she says that or just stop responding.
I posted it and highlighted!

Attachments

• IMG_1822.webp
    IMG_1822.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1823.webp
    IMG_1823.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
Werbung:
then give me proof of what she claims.
You know full well we are giving opinions based on her own statements and actions just as you do to trump . Prove it lol prove Harris wont .
You see after seeing her run for office in the past we know what she said she will do you seem have forgotten .
Fair enough as long as you admit that is merely your opinion. And I gave you my take and justified it too. We can leave at that.

On a related matter i think it is idiotic to claim that Harris advocated the ENTIRE armed cops to be replaced by social workers. When a mere opinion without any substantiation is outrageously unlikely, likely it is either innocently mistaken or as it is often in this forum likely a dastardly misinformation/gaslighting.

Back