Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

This is my last post directed towards you trash people.

You and your hero party have pushed the lie for years that Trump considered violent extremists to be good people.

It was proven that is a lie. Case closed!

An honest person person moves on but you both are not honest. You people are excrement. Fuck off!

Werbung:
This is my last post directed towards you trash people.

You and your hero party have pushed the lie for years that Trump considered violent extremists to be good people.
came from his mouth.
It was proven that is a lie. Case closed!
was not. came from his mouth.
An honest person person moves on but you both are not honest. You people are excrement. Fuck off!
you have not moved on. lol

if you had good arguments, you would not so often resort to juvenile insults.

Huh? That did not follow at all.

You could not answer this simple question: Where there any persons carrying a torch and chanting “Jews will not replace us” whom you consider to be good people?
I do not believe violent protesters who violate the civil rights of others are 'good people.'

Trump said that Haiti was a "shitbox country", and then he claimed that Haitians legally living in Ohio were eating people's cats and dogs. This resulted in many bomb threats from racist idiots. Schools were closed, events wee cancelled, and it was a lie, As Shady Vance later admitted. Trump said not a word about how John McCain was not born in the USA (which he wasn't: he was born in the Canal Zone). But he made up the whole birther bit because Obama was not a White guy. Trump was fined for rwefusing to rent to Black people. He is a racist and he uses racist rhetoric to get the neo Nazis, Kluxxers and redneck racists all with their tighty whities twisted.

He seeems to have stopped hiring Black people to stand behind him at his rallies. Maybe the word got around that he doesn't pay people as he promises.
Obama's birth certificate is either genuine or not. Politics mixed with hope or hype cannot change that fact.

Who gives a rats arse what that crazy bitch says?
She's further to the right than Genghis Khan .
You don't seem to share the same level of love for 'crazy black bitches' that you have shown for lying white or Indian bitches trying to bluff their way into the oval office.

Werbung:
Back