Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Werbung:
And I accept(ed) your claim and your video. So how am I lying then? Is that a reflexive defensive mechanism for you to just call me a liar?

Having accepted your video then I went on and explained why I still believe he called them good people. If you are unable or unwilling to respond to my arguments, then why respond at all.

Let me encapsulate my argument in one question: were the people that he called “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” or not?

The fact you asked that question proves you are a liar. He clearly said he was not including Neo-Nazis and white nationalists among those he called "good people" yet you repeat that same lie over and over again.

Another thing I will not tolerate is you liars calling Trump anti Jewish when his own family are Jewish. You people are trash.

It was an undeniable awful statement, and he was catering to the neo nazis and kluxxers when he made it.

Can you read? I showed the press conference where Trump made his good people comment 3x!. He clearly said that he was not including neo-nazis or white nationalists. Are you unable to read or listen? Stop repeating the lie.

Trump-"I'm not talking about the neo Nazis or the white nationalists they should be condemned totally."
Lying libtard-he called “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us”

Trump-"I'm not talking about the neo Nazis or the white nationalists they should be condemned totally."
Lying libtard-
he was catering to the neo nazis and kluxxers when he made it.

Again 3 times I wrote a post where I put what Trump said condemning these people in quotations. Verbatim! I pasted the video where you can hear him say that and wrote where in the video he said it. Yet we had numerous posts by Gabriel and Random guy that ignored that.

You people are shit. You are trash! You are lying pieces of shit! See the quote? Trump clearly said he was not calling neo-nazis or white nationalists good people and said they should be condemned. WTF more do you want?

Dishonest pieces of shit!

-

Are you unaware that Trump condemned the crazies you are talking about?
So you condemn every person who was carrying a torch and was chanting? As I recall this was all of them. Then where were the “good people”? Is it your position that Trump condemned every single person protesting in Charlottesville carrying torches and chanting? I feel I am faced with a repeated bait and switch scheme with you.

After his lies were completely destroyed by the truth we have this idiot obsession with tiki torches and chanting. How about being an honest person?

Ok so Trump condemned neo-nazi and white nationalists but did he specifically condemn the torches? He said nothing about torches! 😒

It was an undeniable awful statement, and he was catering to the neo nazis and kluxxers when he made it.
No, that is a lie. I blame the leftist news media for editing out Trump's condemnation of those radical groups in that same speech. Shame on all those falsely slandering Trump whether from willful violent hatred or simple ignorance.

So you condemn every person who was carrying a torch and was chanting? As I recall this was all of them. Then where were the “good people”? Is it your position that Trump condemned every single person protesting in Charlottesville carrying torches and chanting? I feel I am faced with a repeated bait and switch scheme with you.
There were violent hateful protesters on both sides as well as peaceful protesters on both sides.

The fact you asked that question proves you are a liar. He clearly said he was not including Neo-Nazis and white nationalists among those he called "good people" yet you repeat that same lie over and over again.

Another thing I will not tolerate is you liars calling Trump anti Jewish when his own family are Jewish. You people are trash.
You should be ashamed of the first sentence above. Asking a question that not make a person a liar.

Yes he clearly said he condensate neo Nazis and white nationalists. I have already admitted that. Why you keep repeating it after I have admitted it is telling.

He did say that but he also originally said the reverse too imo. He does that all the time. He is a consummate lair. He is sicko.

And I will continue claiming that Trump called those nei Nazis and white nationalists/white separatists good people. If that makes you think I am a liar (not merely mistaken) and if that triggers you, that is regrettable but also just too bad.

Lastly I am not sure if Trump is anti-semite. He is anti anyone not looking like him and perhaps also against some of the ones that look like him too. He is a such narcissist psychopath. To be antisemite you need to be a thinking normal person like say David duke. Trump is an idiot so probably he is not an anti-Semite per se. Again he likely hates anyone not looking like him and all women too. All.

After his lies were completely destroyed by the truth we have this idiot obsession with tiki torches and chanting. How about being an honest person?

Ok so Trump condemned neo-nazi and white nationalists but did he specifically condemn the torches? He said nothing about torches! 😒
Do you think anyone there carrying torches AND chanting “here’s will not replace us” were good people? Answer this simply question if you care.

You have engaged in every dastardly trick to avoid answering that not to mention hurling insults in every post.

Let me answer it for you. You believe some of the ones carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” to be good people. That imo makes you at least a supporter of neo Nazis and white nationalists.

Werbung:
When you are bankrupt you are bankrupt. I am sure we will be again reminded that Trump condemned neo Nazis and white nationalists. Never mind that he also praised them. We will be reminded again as if this is a gotcha moment no matter how many time we accept that he also condemned them.

Back