Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Now all of a sudden you take the position that it does not matter that they were southern Christian conservatives. How convenient. And this from the same poster who kept reminding us that they were democrats. And now that claim has blown up in his face. Bon appetite.
You can call Americans whatever you like but you cannot find Bible-believing, God-honoring Christians advocating the mistreatment of their neighbors at any time in history.

Werbung:
You can call Americans whatever you like but you cannot find Bible-believing, God-honoring Christians advocating the mistreatment of their neighbors at any time in history.
prove that bible believing god honoring christians didn't do that.
go for it, lying moooron.

None of your positions or claims are falsifiable. If we find a bible believing god fearing Christian who has advocated mistreatment of others (have you looked in a mirror lately?) you will conveniently claim they are not bible believing or god fearing or Christian. Debating with such a person is a waste of time.

When is random guy going to apologize for pushing the Charlottesville lie about Trump? An honorable person would. Of course the dems have never stopped lying about that. Hyena lied in the debate about it. Biden lied at the convention about it.

Just a bunch of trash people lying!

You fucktards done pretending that Barack Obama had nothing to do with his own biography for his own book? He is a graduate of Harvard law school but he had no input into his own biography for his own book?

You people are a joke.

The poster who calls himself Mark Francis cannot write a post without talking about Jesus. That is who he is.

It's not for me. I'm anti religion.

When is random guy going to apologize for pushing the Charlottesville lie about Trump? An honorable person would. Of course the dems have never stopped lying about that. Hyena lied in the debate about it. Biden lied at the convention about it.

You fucktards done pretending that Barack Obama had nothing to do with his own biography for his own book? He is a graduate of Harvard law school but he had no input into his own biography for his own book?

You people are a joke.
Says the right wing mooron who claims he is right because he is right lol

You people are a joke.
If you mention the specific lie that I lied I will either defend it or apologize for it. Thanks.

Now all of a sudden you take the position that it does not matter that they were southern Christian conservatives. How convenient. And this from the same poster who kept reminding us that they were democrats. And now that claim has blown up in his face. Bon appetite.
You seem incapable of distinguishing between those who call themselves Christians who do not please God and Christians who do please God.

You seem incapable of distinguishing between those who call themselves Christians who do not please God and Christians who do please God.
Tell us how you have pleased God today, and tell us how you know that you have done so.
God is mute. He does not punish those who disobey his commandments, He does not seem to have done a thing to punish Trump for lying constantly about everything or fornicating with women he is not married to.

Tell us how you have pleased God today, and tell us how you know that you have done so.
God is mute. He does not punish those who disobey his commandments, He does not seem to have done a thing to punish Trump for lying constantly about everything or fornicating with women he is not married to.
Marks problem is all his god shit is in his brain. Keep in mind it is the size of a Neanderthal should indicate how it thinks.

If fact I had a one on one with god today and he warned me against fake believers. When I asked for an example, he said mark Francis. He also warned me that mark would invoke him and deny that he is a fake Christian. Lol

Werbung:
Back