Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

sure, a bio written by someone else. duh.

Really? So why did he not have it changed? Numerous editions of that book. If the bio had blatantly inaccuracies it should have been changed.

Beyond it not passing the giggle test that the information about his own life for his own book would not come directly from him. Where did you think this person got it in her head that Obama was born in Kenya?

Werbung:
Nope that has nothing to do with it . When you are multi racial you are multi racial. You cannot claim to be one race because you're not You can identify as whatever you want but you're not black if you have white or Indian blood just as I have black blood in my family .
Thats the problem with liberals thy want to pick from 107 genders and whatever race they want to be . To bad they can't b who they are in life,

You can put a ford emblem on your dodge but it's still a dodge,
I have no problem with much of what you have said above. Biologically and logically if we claim you are black if you have one drop of black blood then you are also white if you have one drop of white blood.

I wonder if those conservatives of yesteryears who were against voting rights for blacks would have afforded an Obama voting rights because he had white blood. :lightbulb:

Btw and this is an aside here: it seems you agree that there are 107 genders but as I recall you never answered the question on whether you believe sex = gender. Would it be accurate that you believe sex (2) is a not the same as gender (107), then?

Really? So why did he not have it changed? Numerous editions of that book. If the bio had blatantly inaccuracies it should have been changed.

Beyond it not passing the giggle test that the information about his own life for his own book would not come directly from him. Where did you think this person got it in her head that Obama was born in Kenya?

where did she hear the words "family" and "kenya"? no doubt from obama. duh.
which doesn't mean obama himself said "I was personally born in kenya". duh.

we've been over this. its amusing your inability to learn and understand simple concepts

That is a reasonable line in inquiry.

If the new editions of the book had new promotional leaflets and the error was not fixed then that is on Obama.

The answer to the last question has been given already: clearly Obama had Kenyan connections.

Btw: new print =/= new edition.

where did she hear the words "family" and "kenya"? no doubt from obama. duh.
which doesn't mean obama himself said "I was personally born in kenya". duh.

we've been over this. its amusing your inability to learn and understand simple concepts

STFU. Whatever biographical information she had would have come from him. Where else and who else? Did she consult an astrologer?

You people have no class and integrity at all if you keep pushing that moronic narrative..

That is a reasonable line in inquiry.

If the new editions of the book had new promotional leaflets and the error was not fixed then that is on Obama.

The answer to the last question has been given already: clearly Obama had Kenyan connections.

Btw: new print =/= new edition.

So I was born in Manila then? My wife is from the Philippines so I have Philippine connections!

We are talking about where an author of a book was born. Who just wings that?

You people have no integrity at all. We are talking about where he was born! You do not get that info from some placed else.

I already said I do not care where he was born and that it does not make him an illegit president. But I believe he did tell people he was born in Kenya. No honest person with 2 brain cells would conclude anything else.

STFU. Whatever biographical information she had would have come from him. Where else and who else? Did she consult an astrologer?

You people have no class and integrity at all if you keep pushing that moronic narrative..
stfu? i see i've hit a nerve. lol

yes, no doubt the word "kenya" came from him. what she did with that word is on her. duh.

you have no class and integrity if you keep pushing that moronic narrative that people dont make mistakes.

So I was born in Manila then? My wife is from the Philippines so I have Philippine connections!

We are talking about where an author of a book was born. Who just wings that?

You people have no integrity at all. We are talking about where he was born! You do not get that info from some placed else.

I already said I do not care where he was born and that it does not make him an illegit president. But I believe he did tell people he was born in Kenya. No honest person with 2 brain cells would conclude anything else.
- apprenty it is not in dispute that Obama was born in us. Even breitbart believes that Obama was born in us.

- it is also not in dispute that a promotional booklet about the book mentions that Obama was born in Kenya.

What remains is what to make of this error.

1. Was this a mistake on the part of the editor as she has claimed to be? As a side note the promotional narrative is written in a third person form, coming from the editor.

2. Was this a convenient mistake by the editor not corrected by Obama? Or even worse, a deliberate misinformation initiated by Obama and not verified or caught by the editor?

I don’t think it can be ascertained with any degree of confidence which of the above scenarios is the truth. I also don’t think that such conclusion is a sign of having no integrity.

Not only was the KKK created by racist white democrats but their sinful practices were clearly in open disobedience to the Living God. That is not to say God was pleased with slaves who rebelled against Him as well.
as you have admitted by implication elsewhere those “racist white democrats” were all conservatives. And of course it is a well known fact that those conservatives democrats later migrated to the gop.

as you have admitted by implication elsewhere those “racist white democrats” were all conservatives. And of course it is a well known fact that those conservatives democrats later migrated to the gop.
Mark is so stupid he will not admit that White Racists who once dominated the South became Republicans when Black people finally were enabled to vote. The Klan uses the cross as one of its symbols.

The burning cross was a symbol that Thomas Dixon lifted from Walter Scott's novel Ivanhoe, about the oppression of Scotland and Presbyterians by the English, where there is a scene where a Scottish church is burned. This scene was duplicated in the fictional novel "The Klansman", which was adapted into D.W. Griffith's film "Birth of a Nation".

Call them what you like but they were not walking in a way that pleased God.

Mark is so stupid he will not admit that White Racists who once dominated the South became Republicans when Black people finally were enabled to vote. The Klan uses the cross as one of its symbols.

The burning cross was a symbol that Thomas Dixon lifted from Walter Scott's novel Ivanhoe, about the oppression of Scotland and Presbyterians by the English, where there is a scene where a Scottish church is burned. This scene was duplicated in the fictional novel "The Klansman", which was adapted into D.W. Griffith's film "Birth of a Nation".
Woke history rewriters and editors have some wild unsupported ideas but one fact they cannot escape is that godly Christian convictions have not changed for thousands of years.

Call them what you like but they were not walking in a way that pleased God.
Now all of a sudden you take the position that it does not matter that they were southern Christian conservatives. How convenient. And this from the same poster who kept reminding us that they were democrats. And now that claim has blown up in his face. Bon appetite.

Werbung:
Back