Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

If you mention the specific lie that I lied I will either defend it or apologize for it. Thanks.

I'm tired of your bullshit.

finally and implicitly you acknowledged all of those "good people" were conservatives.

of course. those conservatives who were against interracial marriage were "good people."

yes, those conservatives who were against school integration were "good people."

and those torch bearing "jews will not replace us" conservatives were "good people" too. these supposed good conservative christians are in plain sight for us all to see.

The lie that Trump called white supremacists and Nazis good people. He did not liar! Try reading the post I wrote. In his own words at the 2 minute mark Trump said this:

I'm not talking about the neo Nazis or the white nationalists they should be condemned totally.

Werbung:
How many times do I have to put the video up? That is twice now. Trump clearly said he did not consider extremists among those he would call "good people". Yet for years now the dems have been living with the lie that Trump called them good people.

Again the quote at the 2 minute mark of that video.

I'm not talking about the neo Nazis or the white nationalists they should be condemned totally.

He condemned them!

This poster Random guy pushed the lie that Trump called Jew haters good people! Trump who by the way has a son in law who is Jewish. His daughter is a converted Jew and he has 3 Jewish grandchildren.

Why would I respect people like this?

I'm tired of your bullshit.

The lie that Trump called white supremacists and Nazis good people. He did not liar! Try reading the post I wrote. In his own words at the 2 minute mark Trump said this:

[I am not talking about the neo Nazi and the white nationalists they should be condemned totally.]
IMO you are trying too hard.

The fact is that he referred to (some of?) them as “good people.” The people I saw were overwhelmingly holding torches, chanting “Jews will not replace us” and many of them (from memory) carrying Nazi signs. And Trump refer to them as “good people.” To me the description of people behaving like that IS neo Nazi and white nationalist, also white supremacist. Ask yourself: were the people whom he refereed to as “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us?” QED.

And btw that is Trumps style, to speak vaguely and contradictorily so he would have plausible deniability in all directions.

The fact is that he referred to (some of?) them as “good people.” The people I saw were overwhelmingly holding torches, chanting “Jews will not replace us” and many of them (from memory) carrying Nazi signs. And Trump refer to them as “good people.” To me the description of people behaving like that IS neo Nazi and white nationalist, also white supremacist. Ask yourself: were the people whom he refereed to as “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us?” QED.

And btw that is Trumps style, to speak vaguely and contradictorily so he would have plausible deniability in all directions.
Were there good people on both sides in the democrat 'summer of love' riots and destruction?

1727779226121.webp

1727779253353.webp

1727779089650.webp

1727779317416.webp

1727779182446.webp

You keep lying. You are a liar!

Can you read? I provided 2 posts where Trump condemns extremists. How many times to I need to provide the quote? I provided the video, told you where he in the video he said this. The 2 minute mark. He said this right after his good people comments.

You keep lying. You are a liar!

Can you read? I provided 2 posts where Trump condemns extremists. How many times to I need to provide the quote? I provided the video, told you where he in the video he said this. The 2 minute mark. He said this right after his good people comments.

And I accept(ed) your claim and your video. So how am I lying then? Is that a reflexive defensive mechanism for you to just call me a liar?

Having accepted your video then I went on and explained why I still believe he called them good people. If you are unable or unwilling to respond to my arguments, then why respond at all.

Let me encapsulate my argument in one question: were the people that he called “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” or not?

Let me encapsulate my argument in one question: were the people that he called “good people” carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” or not?

They are clearly NOT good people. The Klan has always claimed that all Jews are Communists. Originally, the Klan also was anti Catholic as well as in favor of Prohibition. But Prohibition turned out to be a horrible mistake and the percentage of Catholics increased and now one can be a drunken Catholic Klansman if he can afford a MAGA hat.

They are clearly NOT good people. The Klan has always claimed that all Jews are Communists. Originally, the Klan also was anti Catholic as well as in favor of Prohibition. But Prohibition turned out to be a horrible mistake and the percentage of Catholics increased and now one can be a drunken Catholic Klansman if he can afford a MAGA hat.
Trump never said all protesters on the right side were righteous.

Surely you agree with President Trump that in any public protest there are good people and bad people on both sides.
Surely you are wrong.

Do you think any good people can be carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us”?

Or let me ask this: do you think a person who carries a torch and chants “Jews will not replace us” can be a good person!

Surely you are wrong.

Do you think any good people can be carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us”?

Or let me ask this: do you think a person who carries a torch and chants “Jews will not replace us” can be a good person!
Are you unaware that Trump condemned the crazies you are talking about?

Werbung:
Back