Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

It's a little ironic how you're supporting Trump, with German heritage. They killed all your Jewish god botherers during the war and you love him.

There's something not adding up mark. Let me know.
People from all nations are my brethren. I have grandchildren who trace their ancestry to Germany.

Werbung:
You may think there have been no discussions among Americans about the problems that exist with Obama's proffered birth certig=ficate but that is likely owing tom the fact that the majority of news outlets have taken great pains to hide the facts brought out in the controversy. Neverthelsess, there are still sources that expose facts the liberal outlets do not discuss and cannot dismiss.

Berman Not Satisfied With Obama's Birth Certificate
“Likely”? You seem to be under the illusion that your (often outrageous) opinions has the same weight as evidence.

Also realize this: even the most outrageous bills will likely get at least one vote in the senate, for example. So you have the feelings of one person. What about Fox News? And when Fox News pushed a fake election narrative, there were forced to pay nearly a billion in settlement.

There was this really smart Israeli guy on bill Maher show. He said democracies work based on trust and dictatorships based on fear and lack of trust. He said that is why dictators work on destroying trust among the populace. That is exactly what trumpists have tried to do. They work against the trust in media, institutions, fbi, doj, courts, politicians, etc. And their minions would disseminate the same crap day in day out trying to gaslight Americans. This upcoming election will determine if their years of trying to destroy trust among Americans has been successful.

People from all nations are my brethren. I have grandchildren who trace their ancestry to Germany.
This convenient and imo fake sentiment notwithstanding, are you now or were you ever against interracial marriage?

And those who traditionally or previously were against interracial marriage, were they liberal or conservative?

You may think there have been no discussions among Americans about the problems that exist with Obama's proffered birth certig=ficate but that is likely owing tom the fact that the majority of news outlets have taken great pains to hide the facts brought out in the controversy. Neverthelsess, there are still sources that expose facts the liberal outlets do not discuss and cannot dismiss.

https://www.texastribune.org/2011/04/27/texas-pol-still-isnt-satisfied-on-obama-birthplace/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw9eO3BhBNEiwAoc0-jdzHP44fNUPD_1WjjAKICqi2M1-XsdaG_2dNQt5pCuY1Een-SozKpRoCd6kQAvD_BwE 4-27-11

Berman Not Satisfied With Obama's Birth Certificate
Oh I am sure there's lots of discussion you wriggling idiots say love all these conspiracy theories but the fact that someone's not happy with something doesn't mean it's actually flawed LOL

No.

Maybe both. I cannot answer for others.
imo this is a cowardly and dishonest answer. imo it i unquestionable that being against interracial marriage if any is a conversative value.
imo you are not an honest debater and that is why debating with you is just a waste of time.

but i not that for a long time you avoided answering similar questions from me. when i kept pressing, then one time you actually said liberals. now you have moved to "maybe both."

It's a little ironic how you're supporting Trump, with German heritage. They killed all your Jewish god botherers during the war and you love him.

There's something not adding up mark. Let me know.

Trump has Jewish grandchildren you cement head.

You just insulted 41 million Americans with German ancestry. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

imo this is a cowardly and dishonest answer. imo it i unquestionable that being against interracial marriage if any is a conversative value.
imo you are not an honest debater and that is why debating with you is just a waste of time.

but i not that for a long time you avoided answering similar questions from me. when i kept pressing, then one time you actually said liberals. now you have moved to "maybe both."
Two of my children are interracially married.

Both Kamala and Obama claime they descended from white slave owners while claiming to be blacks with possible links to slaves.
Most Jamaicans, like most Black Americans are mulattoes, that is the legacy of slavery. Sometimes the White plantation owner raped his Black slaves, sometimes they actually married them. Most of the British colonists to Jamaica were men. It was socially accepted for men from England Spain and France to venture to the colonies to seek their fortunes, but it was seen as unacceptable for English, Spanish and French women to do so.

In the US this was somewhat different, because in 1808, it became illegal for slaves to be imported from Africa, and one result was the "one drop rule" which stated that all mulattoes were classified as Black. This was true except for in the area around Louisiana, where the Affranchis, the mixed blood free Blacks from Haiti dominated the Creole class.

Poor Mark thinks that in some way people seem to be able to pick their ancestors and are doomed to imitate their political views.
He does not know a damned thing about the history of Jamaica, the US or anywhere else. It's pathetic.

Did you know that the famous Black singer and actress Lena Horne was a direct descendant of South Carolina Senator John C Calhoun?

Two of my children are interracially married.
You think if you insert your head in sand and don’t see the painful truth other would not see it either.

So liberal or conservative? It is prima facie clear that being against interracial in past years was a conservative stand. Recall to keep the white blood from being sullied by black blood? Now go ahead and tell us that you have black blood in you as if that makes a difference. Btw any opinion on lieutenant governor of nc saying women should not have a vote? Was that not a conservative value for long either? You conservatives must be proud of your heritage. (Ouch!)

Werbung:
Back