Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

I said 2x that I so not give a shit where he was born. Read my posts ass. I have not said one word about his birth certificates.

I'm objecting to idiots like you calling people racists for bringing it up. People that I have known that are from Africa consider him African. What it proves is that it is not racist to think that way.
It is not accurate. Obviously, Kenyans are not racist to believe him to be Kenyan.
Trump and the MAGAfools were racist to claim this, they wanted to disqualify him for running for president.

Werbung:
It is not accurate. Obviously, Kenyans are not racist to believe him to be Kenyan.
Trump and the MAGAfools were racist to claim this, they wanted to disqualify him for running for president.
Of course they did and Trump led the charge.
They tried everything but failed miserably.
In Obama's last dinner with the media, he roasted Trump big time about it.
The big sook sat there like a kicked dog and had to take it. That's why he eliminated all the things Obama left for the country. Like a dog, he pissed on everything with Obama's name on it.

The photo being all over the 8nternet might be a right wing conspiracy who knows
But if it doesn't c9me from Harris herself it doesn't prove anything but that things can go viral or not
Kackles' daddy said he descended from irish slave owners and that claim has never been refuted. Her mother is from India and her father who claims to have descended from a white slave owner is from Jamaica.

snopes logo
Search
Submit a Rumor
Latest
Trending
News & Politics
Entertainment
Fact Checks
Quiz

Fact Check

Did U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris' Ancestor Own Slaves in Jamaica?​

Based on an article written by the 2020 presidential Democratic primary candidate's father, right-leaning opponents dove head-first into an ill-judged attack on her.​

Dan MacGuill

Published July 2, 2019​

NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE - MAY 15: Democratic presidential candidate U.S.  Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)  speaks at a campaign stop on May 15, 2019 in Nashua, New Hampshire. The Democrat and California senator is looking to differentiate herself from current front runner former Vice President Joe Biden who recently took a campaign swing through New Hampshire. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images) (Getty Images)

Image courtesy of Getty Images
Claim:
U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris is descended from the 19th-century slave owner Hamilton Brown.
Rating:
Unproven
Unproven
About this rating

In June and July 2019, social media users

Ok, please read this one sentence carefully a few times and then tell me if you stand by it.

Hint: clearly and even based on info provided by you this is incorrect.

But if it is IN the book and Obama never corrected the book itself, then I say shame on him.
Too many contradicting witnesses and too many contradictions from even more witnesses leave no doubt that the birth certificate issue will likely never be resolved. An authorized forensic examination of the document by certifiably non-biased experts could lay the matter to rest but it does not look like the Obama camp ever intends to allow that to happen.

Calling someone a racist for telling the truth is a tactic of degenerates dating back many decades.

Too many contradicting witnesses and too many contradictions from even more witnesses leave no doubt that the birth certificate issue will likely never be resolved. An authorized forensic examination of the document by certifiably non-biased experts could lay the matter to rest but it does not look like the Obama camp ever intends to allow that to happen.
Blah blah blah

Stop quoting me if you do not speak to my point.

Kackles' daddy said he descended from irish slave owners and that claim has never been refuted. Her mother is from India and her father who claims to have descended from a white slave owner is from Jamaica.

snopes logo
Search
Submit a Rumor
Latest
Trending
News & Politics
Entertainment
Fact Checks
Quiz

Fact Check

Did U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris' Ancestor Own Slaves in Jamaica?​

Based on an article written by the 2020 presidential Democratic primary candidate's father, right-leaning opponents dove head-first into an ill-judged attack on her.​

Dan MacGuill

Published July 2, 2019​

NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE - MAY 15: Democratic presidential candidate U.S.  Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)  speaks at a campaign stop on May 15, 2019 in Nashua, New Hampshire. The Democrat and California senator is looking to differentiate herself from current front runner former Vice President Joe Biden who recently took a campaign swing through New Hampshire. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images) (Getty Images)

Image courtesy of Getty Images
Claim:
U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris is descended from the 19th-century slave owner Hamilton Brown.
Rating:
Unproven
Unproven
About this rating

In June and July 2019, social media users
cool story, bro. keep up the good work of posting things no one cares about but you. lol

If you don't want me talking about contradictory books written on the birth certificate issue then do not mention books written on the birth certificate issue.
how about proving something about these "flaws" you claim exist.
so far all you do is make your usual right wing bs posts. lol

If you don't want me talking about contradictory books written on the birth certificate issue then do not mention books written on the birth certificate issue.
It's a little ironic how you're supporting Trump, with German heritage. They killed all your Jewish god botherers during the war and you love him.

There's something not adding up mark. Let me know.

Proof!

The photo I referenced showing Kamala Harris with a black woman that she claimed to be her grandmother?

This photo?

It is from her book. Page 286 of her book "The truths we hold"!

Under the photo it says this.

Visiting my paternal grandmother, Beryl, in Jamaica.

How pathetic and dishonest that a Vice President of our country would take a photo with a servant woman or whoever she is and then lie that was her grandmother just to pander to certain voters? To make her seem more black?

My point was specific. You did not speak to that specific point. If you want to bring other points you need not quote my specific point. And you do this a lot even though you promised to stop it.

Werbung:
how about proving something about these "flaws" you claim exist.
so far all you do is make your usual right wing bs posts. lol
You may think there have been no discussions among Americans about the problems that exist with Obama's proffered birth certig=ficate but that is likely owing tom the fact that the majority of news outlets have taken great pains to hide the facts brought out in the controversy. Neverthelsess, there are still sources that expose facts the liberal outlets do not discuss and cannot dismiss.

https://www.texastribune.org/2011/04/27/texas-pol-still-isnt-satisfied-on-obama-birthplace/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw9eO3BhBNEiwAoc0-jdzHP44fNUPD_1WjjAKICqi2M1-XsdaG_2dNQt5pCuY1Een-SozKpRoCd6kQAvD_BwE 4-27-11

Berman Not Satisfied With Obama's Birth Certificate

Back