Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Seems you don’t understand the meaning of “prove” either.

The above is merely your conjecture, albeit a crappy one.

Prove he never claimed he was born in Kenya. His bio from his first book says he was born in Kenya.

Prove that Kamala never claimed that woman in the photo was her grandmother. It is all over the internet saying that is her grandmother.

Werbung:
So we should discard the evidence of two birth certificates that attest that Obama was born in Honolulu and believe some random Black African women that "Starcastle" claims he heard?

I said 2x that I so not give a shit where he was born. Read my posts ass. I have not said one word about his birth certificates.

I'm objecting to idiots like you calling people racists for bringing it up. People that I have known that are from Africa consider him African. What it proves is that it is not racist to think that way.

This is a message board. The person who wants to discredit a point made by another poster needs to come up with the facts.

Why don't you 2 libtards prove something.
wow, you really and truly dont get it. lol.

in an intelligent debate, the burden of proof is on those making the claims. yes, you need to come up with facts...actual facts. facts that prove your claim.
and "some rando somewhere said something" really doesn't' prove anything. lol.

i think we've proven you dont do intelligent debate, does that help? :)

Prove he never claimed he was born in Kenya. His bio from his first book says he was born in Kenya.

Prove that Kamala never claimed that woman in the photo was her grandmother. It is all over the internet saying that is her grandmother.
Matter of who has the burden of proof notwithstanding, I freely admit I cannot prove these negatives and birther can I most other negatives. But I can evaluate the proof of the claim that Obama has claimed he was born in Kenya.

In fact a poster claimed Obama himself was going around and claiming he was born in Kenya. I asked for proof of that. None came forward.

Bio: first it was not quite book bio but a promotional booklet from the publisher. Whether the publisher made a mistake or Obama made that claim is not clear as the publisher has said the info was not given by Obama.

Supposed mother of Obama or some other woman: I am not familiar with that story. Look people die. People older than Obama living in Kenya die. Through an interpreter getting the info that Obama was born in Kenya and then saying it was Hawaii is not very convincing. To claim that these women died mysteriously and therefore they were killed on behalf of Obama is just nutty. And there is the matter regarding other people in his life. Do all of them claim he was born in Kenya? Are they all dead or alive? What do they say?

Look we have the short form and the long form both claiming he was born in us. The entire state of wawaii says he was born in Hawaii. Is it possible that at times for convenenjnce and for getting undeserved advantage Obama claimed or let people continue believing that he was born in Kenya? Perhaps.

If I had to bet, I would bet maybe 10 to 1 that he was born in Hawaii. But that is only a bet.

Re racism: when a claim is outrageous and when the most likely reason seems to be racism, then such claim is made. But I readiky agree that too is conjecture and an opinion.

in an intelligent debate, the burden of proof is on those making the claims. yes, you need to come up with facts...actual facts. facts that prove your claim.

I produced facts. In Obama's first book it says he was born in Kenya. Who provides the biographical information about a person? You think it is intelligent to believe another person made that up? Where would a literary agent get biographical information about a writer? From the phone book?

I would love to go back in time and see the bio on the sleeve of the various editions. The first paperbacks. The large print edition etc. I cannot PROVE it of course but I'm damn certain that bio was not changed for each edition despite such an outrageous "mistake".

A photo is all over the internet showing Kamala with a dark skinned woman that says it is her grandmother. I guess that is a right wing conspiracy.

Well, Obama was one of our very best presidents. Not one of his people was indicted for anything, and he brought the country back from the hideous mess Juniorbush had made of it.
Obama escaped charges for every wicked thing he was caught doing, likely because the democrat party owned so many judges they had appointed and still held their futures in their hands.

If you claim Obama's birth certificate is genuine then by your own rules you must prove your claim is right.

Matter of who has the burden of proof notwithstanding, I freely admit I cannot prove these negatives and birther can I most other negatives. But I can evaluate the proof of the claim that Obama has claimed he was born in Kenya.
Opponents of birth certificate validations are also commonly election security opponents and voter fraud proponents.

Well, Obama was one of our very best presidents. Not one of his people was indicted for anything, and he brought the country back from the hideous mess Juniorbush had made of it.
Bush did not sign the Commodities Futures (CFMA) bill into law that bankrupted major banks in 2008, that was Clinton with support from democrat and black organizations, including ACORN for whom Obama was working under Bill Ayers' leadership at the time.

I said 2x that I so not give a shit where he was born. Read my posts ass. I have not said one word about his birth certificates.

I'm objecting to idiots like you calling people racists for bringing it up. People that I have known that are from Africa consider him African. What it proves is that it is not racist to think that way.
I think I have already responded to this. He certainly is African American. Lol

Look when the most likely reason — after eliminating other reasons— is left is racism people conclude — but not prove - that it is likely racist. Also I prefer people say a remark is racist rather than the person is racist. But I admit I violate that rule, especially about 2 posters here. I will try to do better though.
This is a message board. The person who wants to discredit a point made by another poster needs to come up with the facts.

Why don't you 2 libtards prove something.
I kinda agree with you. For “discrediting” I agree with you. But what about quest I Ning”? Could I ask people to prove their claim or provide support for their claim?

Btw why the ad hominem re libtards? Have I insulted you recently or even ever?

Last edited:

In fact a poster claimed Obama himself was going around and claiming he was born in Kenya. I asked for proof of that. None came forward.

Bio: first it was not quite book bio but a promotional booklet from the publisher. Whether the publisher made a mistake or Obama made that claim is not clear as the publisher has said the info was not given by Obama.

Supposed mother of Obama or some other woman: I am not familiar with that story. Look people die. People older than Obama living in Kenya die. Through an interpreter getting the info that Obama was born in Kenya and then saying it was Hawaii is not very convincing. To claim that these women died mysteriously and therefore they were killed on behalf of Obama is just nutty. And there is the matter regarding other people in his life. Do all of them claim he was born in Kenya? Are they all dead or alive? What do they say?

Look we have the short form and the long form both claiming he was born in us. The entire state of wawaii says he was born in Hawaii. Is it possible that at times for convenenjnce and for getting undeserved advantage Obama claimed or let people continue believing that he was born in Kenya? Perhaps.

If I had to bet, I would bet maybe 10 to 1 that he was born in Hawaii. But that is only a bet.

Re racism: when a claim is outrageous and when the most likely reason seems to be racism, then such claim is made. But I readiky agree that too is conjecture and an opinion.
Nobody has proven nor disproven all the contradictory claims about Obama's birth origin. However, it does not look well for the Obama camp that it took them 3 years to produce some semblance of an original birth certificate, that document was riddled with flaws, and remains off limits to forensic examination to this day..

I produced facts. In Obama's first book it says he was born in Kenya. Who provides the biographical information about a person? You think it is intelligent to believe another person made that up? Where would a literary agent get biographical information about a writer? From the phone book?

I would love to go back in time and see the bio on the sleeve of the various editions. The first paperbacks. The large print edition etc. I cannot PROVE it of course but I'm damn certain that bio was not changed for each edition despite such an outrageous "mistake".

A photo is all over the internet showing Kamala with a dark skinned woman that says it is her grandmother. I guess that is a right wing conspiracy.
The photo being all over the 8nternet might be a right wing conspiracy who knows
But if it doesn't c9me from Harris herself it doesn't prove anything but that things can go viral or not

Nobody has proven nor disproven all the contradictory claims about Obama's birth origin. However, it does not look well for the Obama camp that it took them 3 years to produce some semblance of an original birth certificate, that document was riddled with flaws, and remains off limits to forensic examination to this day..
Nope ir shows the Obama camp doesn't rush to pander to stupidity

What flaws?

Werbung:
I produced facts. In Obama's first book it says he was born in Kenya.
Ok, please read this one sentence carefully a few times and then tell me if you stand by it.

Hint: clearly and even based on info provided by you this is incorrect.

But if it is IN the book and Obama never corrected the book itself, then I say shame on him.

Back