Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

There were descrepancies in his 'certificate of live birth' from Hawaii that have never been resolved.
Oh, BULLSHIT!
It states the only things that are of any importance: who his parents were, and the time, date and place of his birth.
There were no "discrepancies".
None of this matters: Obama was president for eight years and will no run again.

Werbung:
I was gonna ask you if this was THE bio as part of the book. Then I decided to search it myself.

First, this was a promotional booklet (= leaflet?) put together by the publisher. And here is comment about the incidence:

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Early evidence supporting the claim that Obama was born in Kenya has been altered, edited, or scrubbed by liars determined to convince Americans into believing the lies. Obama's sister testified that he was born in Kenya but she cannot be questioned because she met an untimely death before she was scheduled to visitiAmerica. Two American nuns testified that Obama was born in Kenya but they also met untimely deaths at the same time. Nevertheless, the factual statements have not been entirely erased even though having been edited and altered. This is from one leftist organization citing other radical leftist organizations to support their edit, alteration, or denials of the facts:

Trump made an identical claim in a Today Show interview the same morning: "His grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya and she was there and witnessed the birth, okay?"

This is actually an old claim that has been bouncing around the Internet for years. But keeping up with the latest birther claims is often like playing Whac-A-Mole, and we never got around to this one. So here we go.

The claim is based on an Oct. 16, 2008, telephone call between Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America and Sarah Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama's elderly step-grandmother. The interview is complicated by the addition of at least one translator, because Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''

"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."

Listen to the full conversation yourself. The parts in question begin about the 4:20 mark.

McRae -- who we should emphasize was not the translator -- has kept the theory alive. In a Dec. 5, 2008 article, Salon ran an affidavit from McRae in which he maintains Sarah Obama confirmed she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya:

"Though some few younger relatives, including Mr. Ogombe (one of the translators), have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Mr. Ogombe attempted to counter Sarah Obama's clear responses to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in Kenya, I asked Mr. Ogombe, how she could be present at Barack Obama's birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but Ogombe would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, "No, No, No. He was born in the United States!"

No one is discussing "the greatest crimes" here.
Trump uses racism to rile up racists and Xenophobes.

The Democratic Party does not advocate slavery and has not done so since the 1870's. It is against Jim Crow and advocated that everyone has the right to vote and run for office. The Republicans are now the ones trying to prevent citizens from voting in many different ways.

Trump is a racist and uses racism to advance his support. He attempted to overthrow the government, he belongs in prison.
Democrats have been using dishonest racist rhetoric about whites and conservatives since the 1960s when white conservatives crushed democrat opposition to civil rights legislation.

Not at all. If there was evidence that Obama himself went around saying he was born in Kenya I doubt people would hang their hat on an isolated obscure promotional booklet provided by the publisher.

Do you have evidence that Obama went around claiming he was born in Kenya?

Also realize that people make all sorts of convenient claims. Such bragging does not necessarily make him been born in Kenya. IF true It would make him an opportunist fibber.
Obama and his supporters had massive motivation to suppress the facts about his foreign birth.

He presented his Certificate of Live Birth when he applied for the nomination before the primaries.
Obama's team presented what is referred to as a short-form certificate of live birth in 2008 but it took his team 3 more years to finally produce a long form. The problem with the short form was a shortage of specifics and signatures, which made it incapable of proving it was not a forgery. One of many problems with the short form was it lacked the name of the hospital and attending physicians or officials. The hospital listed on the long form also had a problem because that hospital was not even in existence in 1961 when Obama was born.

1727478571815.webp

Werbung:
Oh, BULLSHIT!
It states the only things that are of any importance: who his parents were, and the time, date and place of his birth.
There were no "discrepancies".
None of this matters: Obama was president for eight years and will no run again.
The short form was not filled with inconsistencies, but his long form was.

Back