Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Werbung:
Why have no other candidates not been required to submit their birth certificates to "forensic experts"?
Again it is of ZERO IMPORTANCE now whether Obama was born in Honolulu or not. He served as president and did a good job of it.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

God you are beyond stupid
Right from your own link

Don't give me that bullshit that people never make mistakes

SYFU. A bio of a writer is supplied by the writer. What mistake lug nut? Why not Egypt or India? Why Kenya? Because he told them he was born there!

I do not give a flying fuck where he was born he was already president. What I object to is this nonsense that it is racist to say he might have been born in Kenya when for 20 years of his life he told people he was born there.

Last edited:
SYFU. A bio of a writer is supplied by the writer. What mistake lug nut? Why not Egypt or India. Why Kenya? Because he told them he was born there!

I do not give a flying fuck where he was born he was already president. What I object to is this nonsense that it is racist to say he might have been born in Kenya when for 20 years of his life he told people he was born there.
What mistake? Kenya for us
God you are stupid lol

SYFU. A bio of a writer is supplied by the writer. What mistake lug nut? Why not Egypt or India. Why Kenya? Because he told them he was born there!

That is surely inaccurate. You are saying that Obama said he was born in Kenya at least once in each of 20 years?

So a person writing a bio for John Kennedy Toole could just make a "mistake" and say he was born in Rwanda instead of New Orleans? Happens all the time right?

John Kennedy O'toole was born in Rwanda and raised in the Philippines. Darn, mistake!

Where did the idea come from that Barak Hussein Obama was born in Kenya?

Obama wanted people to think(Or know) he was born in Kenya idiot! That is what he told people.

So a person writing a bio for John Kennedy Toole could just make a "mistake" and say he was born in Rwanda instead of New Orleans? Happens all the time right?

John Kennedy O'toole was born in Rwanda and raised in the Philippines. Darn, mistake!

Obama wanted people to think(Or know) he was born in Kenya idiot! That is what he told people.
All you need is proof
All you have is handwaving

Why didn't this literary agent make a mistake and say Obama was born in Louisville? Where did the idea come from that he was born in Kenya? From him you cretin.
Prove it mooron
Obama has ties to Kenya and not Louisville so a mistake would be easy
God you are stupid

Can you name even one of them? Or better yet, twenty of them, one for each year you claim he told people he was born in Kenya.
This is of zero actual importance to anyone.

A bio of a writer is supplied by the writer. What mistake lug nut? Why not Egypt or India? Why Kenya? Because he told them he was born there!
i am not obama biographer but i know he has a connection to kenya. if tired and if i have to speak and think fast i might blur out that he is born in kenya even though i am aware that he claim to have been born in hawaii.

Why have no other candidates not been required to submit their birth certificates to "forensic experts"?
Again it is of ZERO IMPORTANCE now whether Obama was born in Honolulu or not. He served as president and did a good job of it.
The birth certificate issue arose in Obama's case because of election laws requiring presidential candidates to be American citizens.

The birth certificate issue arose in Obama's case because of election laws requiring presidential candidates to be American citizens.
Not it arose because of buncha racist périple who could not stomach a black president. And now they might have to stomach a black and a woman (the horror). Bon appetite!

Werbung:
No, he already exhibited his certificate of live birth. There was no question of his nationality.
This was used by Trump to get the votes of racists, because Trump could not say Obama was unfit because he was Black.
Trump uses racism whenever he can, and that is bloody obvious to everyone.

Back