Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Trump's own words:

Lying democrat shill says this:

Trump clearly and obviously said these were not good people. He clearly and obviously said he condemns them.

Charlottesville occurred 7 years ago in August. They have been lying about this for 7 years and will never stop.
Yep I know it. I have a family member that refuses to hear the fact and figures on Biden and Giggles. She will not believe it flat out , she hates trump with a passion , and is like goober and random thing .
He is a nazi lol yea right, all people with Jewish son in laws are nazis and support Israel but they think he's a nazi lol One claims he smells and shits himself . And the funny thing is they are the ones who don't like Israel not trump or republicans. Then of course we are the raciest and they all seem to prefer to support Hamas and Hizballah , Yemen rebels and Iran all hard core Islamic fundamentalist and all terrorist groups or nations .
Thay claim the jews stole it but have no clue as there was a Juda and a Israel in the land it was called Canaan And others also occupied it as well . it was 8000 years ago when humans or what passed for human at the time this was in the would have been in the late Paleolithic . There were no nations there then it was tribal, and 1 or more tribes would become jews .I have researched it a lot and that is how it was ,but they claim jews stole it then and they forget the British gave them the land.

Werbung:
Yep I know it. I have a family member that refuses to hear the fact and figures on Biden and Giggles. She will not believe it flat out , she hates trump with a passion , and is like goober and random thing .
He is a nazi lol yea right, all people with Jewish son in laws are nazis and support Israel but they think he's a nazi lol One claims he smells and shits himself . And the funny thing is they are the ones who don't like Israel not trump or republicans. Then of course we are the raciest and they all seem to prefer to support Hamas and Hizballah , Yemen rebels and Iran all hard core Islamic fundamentalist and all terrorist groups or nations .
Thay claim the jews stole it but have no clue as there was a Juda and a Israel in the land it was called Canaan And others also occupied it as well . it was 8000 years ago when humans or what passed for human at the time this was in the would have been in the late Paleolithic . There were no nations there then it was tribal, and 1 or more tribes would become jews .I have researched it a lot and that is how it was ,but they claim jews stole it then and they forget the British gave them the land.

Not just his son in law his daughter converted and they are raising their 3 kids Jewish and Trump does not care. He does not love them any less.

So Trump with 3 Jewish grandchildren is a Jew hater but Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar are not.

Not just his son in law his daughter converted and they are raising their 3 kids Jewish and Trump does not care. He does not love them any less.
I actually believe this. He does not care. And he does not love them any less. (IMO he is incapable of loving or caring.)
So Trump with 3 Jewish grandchildren is a Jew hater […]
Did someone claim he hate Jews?

So Trump with 3 Jewish grandchildren is a Jew hater but Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar are not.
Exactly lol that is liberal logic aka delusional claims .As for the squad they are getting smaller lol.
They refuse to accept the fact that it was bad for the nation to allow almost 500,000 criminals for various crimes and another 13,000 convicted or wanted for murder and another 15000 for rape.this is the ones we know of Biden told them to hush about it.Seriously that is called wanton indangernent.They supported all of Biden immigration policy's yet you have city's all over the nation overwhelmed with crime medical costs housing emergency services etc are begging for help and it's mainly in liberal states .lol
I love such stupidity.
I actually believe this. He does not care. And he does not love them any less. (IMO he is incapable of loving or caring.)

Did someone claim he hate Jews?
You do we have talked.Dont lie either.

Exactly lol that is liberal logic aka delusional claims .As for the squad they are getting smaller lol.
They refuse to accept the fact that it was bad for the nation to allow almost 500,000 criminals for various crimes and another 13,000 convicted or wanted for murder and another 15000 for rape.this is the ones we know of Biden told them to hush about it.Seriously that is called wanton indangernent.They supported all of Biden immigration policy's yet you have city's all over the nation overwhelmed with crime medical costs housing emergency services etc are begging for help and it's mainly in liberal states .lol
I love such stupidity.
You do we have talked.Dont lie either.

She was raised in canada and it wont no damn middle class fambly either. Both parents are radicals. She is unqualified. Hell. She couldn't even pull out 4% support when she stood on the stage as a candidate for the presidency. She has received nOT ONE vote for this time either.. She is a failure on the border and the economy and you want us to give this failure Another shot?? well. I PRAY you are joking.

She was raised in canada and it wont no damn middle class fambly either. Both parents are radicals. She is unqualified. Hell. She couldn't even pull out 4% support when she stood on the stage as a candidate for the presidency. She has received nOT ONE vote for this time either.. She is a failure on the border and the economy and you want us to give this failure Another shot?? well. I PRAY you are joking.
not one vote? because...she didn't run for potus until joe dropped out, after the votes were taken. that's how incumbent politics work.

god you are stupid, even for a right winger. lol

But Trump is a racist!😋

I see a lot of projections in here.

Trump again said these are only headaches even though the pentagon says dozens of us servicemen have traumatic brain injuries as a result of bombs deployed by Iran.

Yes Trump does not care for anything or anyone but himself. I suspect even his family are just props around him to be used for his own advantage.

Yes indeed they seem to think that being raised by admitted Marxist radicals have no affect on her beliefs .they hate the truth

Werbung:
Back