Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Werbung:
Liberals love picking thier race white claiming to be black visa versa and so much more choose your gender they have 107 to choose from Lol for now .Many keep saying they will leave the nation if trump was elected they did not just more lies from celebrities.
No they want to change racial identity when like me they are a mutt. .You would think they could be honest when your multi racial that's what you are yet they do not comprehend. Lol
You still are too stupid to understand gender lol

hardly and I have spoken on that subject dozens of time so make sure you got your facts Stright before you make your self look even more stupid,
Everything I said was accurate. I have asked you at least twice the same simple question.

You claim you have spoken on that but are not willing to say what you said.

Everything I said was accurate. I have asked you at least twice the same simple question.

You claim you have spoken on that but are not willing to say what you said.
look jack ass I have no need to prove jack to you look at the threads IM not your bitch or nurse maid . YOU can believe me or not as I feel the same way about gender . if you need proof of that and my word isn't good enough then look it up and stop trying to change the subject

look jack ass I have no need to prove jack to you look at the threads IM not your bitch or nurse maid . YOU can believe me or not as I feel the same way about gender . if you need proof of that and my word isn't good enough then look it up and stop trying to change the subject
I do believe you. I did not ask for any proof either. I just have not seen it and do not know where to look. I have asked you several times if you think sex = gender. I think it is a simple and relevant question.

I can at least prove my birth certificate does not look like a cheap fake while refusing to allow any forensics experts to examine it for clues.
You cannot prove that it is YOURS, as it bears no photo nor fingerprints.

I think a drivers license is a valid ID, but the law that the MAGA fools want to pass want a document that verifies citizenship, and drivers licenses do not do that, so you could be denied the vote or given only a provisional ballot.

You cannot comprehend that the purpose of their law is to deny some people the vote.

Werbung:
You cannot prove that it is YOURS, as it bears no photo nor fingerprints.

I think a drivers license is a valid ID, but the law that the MAGA fools want to pass want a document that verifies citizenship, and drivers licenses do not do that, so you could be denied the vote or given only a provisional ballot.

You cannot comprehend that the purpose of their law is to deny some people the vote.
Unlike Obama, I am willing for people to examine my birth certificate for answers to questions about the evidence of fraud.

Back