I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals , lets look at what JOE and giggles gave us.

So did you complain when legal aliens commit crimes under Trump?
Yes or no?
Let's see if you are an obsessed hateful hypocrite or not
So why did Biden let millions of illegals in from all over the world when trump tried to stop it. Now use your wesael words and talk your way out of it,
Why did Biden and Harris sit there with one thumb up thier ass sucking the other one spinning and did NOTHING for 3.5 years about it till election time . STOP being the narcist weasel ass kisser you are. This has nothing to do with trump its 2024 and BIDEN is president democrats are in charge ,
And why is biden flying in illegals from other nations directly from their nation . What kind of president handles to many illegals by flying them in from all over.
Why did biden do that >

Werbung:
So why did Biden let millions of illegals in from all over the world when trump tried to stop it. Now use your wesael words and talk your way out of it,
Why did Biden and Harris sit there with one thumb up thier ass sucking the other one spinning and did NOTHING for 3.5 years about it till election time . STOP being the narcist weasel ass kisser you are. This has nothing to do with trump its 2024 and BIDEN is president democrats are in charge ,
And why is biden flying in illegals from other nations directly from their nation . What kind of president handles to many illegals by flying them in from all over.
Why did biden do that >
So you refuse to answer a sim0le question that would prove you aren't a hateful hypocrite lol

So you refuse to answer a sim0le question that would prove you aren't a hateful hypocrite lol
O no it proves your a ass sucking weasel word narcist .First off what happened under trump was on him just as it is with bush or joe or Clinton or O blunder .
The what about Trump shat weaseling your way out of things isn't working .
What about Biden and Harris why did they allow millions in even flying them into the nation from other nations during covid when were on lock downs and having a pandemic he increased the possibility of contact with people who could have it /.
Why isnt Joe doing something about the money citys and states are spending on illegals.

Why are so many illegals single men from around the world .

O no it proves your a ass sucking weasel word narcist .First off what happened under trump was on him just as it is with bush or joe or Clinton or O blunder .
The what about Trump shat weaseling your way out of things isn't working .
What about Biden and Harris why did they allow millions in even flying them into the nation from other nations during covid when were on lock downs and having a pandemic he increased the possibility of contact with people who could have it /.
Why isnt Joe doing something about the money citys and states are spending on illegals.

Why are so many illegals single men from around the world .
Hateful hypocrite

Hateful hypocrite
Hardly you like to use the what about trump like it was a golden brick, but what trump id trump did what Clinton did and what o bung hole did was on him.
You use this tactic to start arguments and belittle the poster due to you being a narcist and political ass sucker .
Your so big of a ass kisser you can not admit that joe and Harris screwed up and screwed this nation .

According to liberals covid was trumps fault illegals coming in are his fault, that its his fault for the Afghan withdrawal failure .

Biden had the nerve to claim he was responsible for 25 percent of the national debt .

Your trump displacement is obvious your lying is obvious your weasel ways are exposed also. You want to play that game ok lets play.

O look lug nut another one of those wonderful illegals Joe and Back door let in for your pleasure. Such fine people with skills and a fine background vetting that joe did. And hes a catch and release one of Harris favorite plans.

Hardly you like to use the what about trump like it was a golden brick, but what trump id trump did what Clinton did and what o bung hole did was on him.
You use this tactic to start arguments and belittle the poster due to you being a narcist and political ass sucker .
Your so big of a ass kisser you can not admit that joe and Harris screwed up and screwed this nation .

According to liberals covid was trumps fault illegals coming in are his fault, that its his fault for the Afghan withdrawal failure .

Biden had the nerve to claim he was responsible for 25 percent of the national debt .

Your trump displacement is obvious your lying is obvious your weasel ways are exposed also. You want to play that game ok lets play.
Hateful hypocrite
Always whining about democrats

Hateful hypocrite
Always whining about democrats
And what so you always wine about republicans . Because I believe illegals do not belong in the Usa and you have a problem with that whose really hateful and anti-American .

Heres one for you lug nut and if you notice I have been posting incidents of any importance for your enjoyment ,
Heres one for you a little girl rapped by your buddies

Here is another one of your rapist buddy's unleashed on us and he was previously arrested for rape.

Odd how you claim they do not commit a lot of crimes and I can find major violent crimes daily they do that we know of.

And nyc is having major crime problems due to illegals .

Last edited:
Hateful hypocrite
Lol so I'm a hypocrite because no citizens are getting more benefits them wounded veteran's . lol your so stupid and unamerican its sad what a waste of skin.
Typical narcist liberal when all else fails call them racist or what ever when you cant honestly respond . I hope a family of ms13 moves next door to you .

So, a family of imjmigrants gets more money than a single veteran? But of course, the immigrants' money is temporary, but the veteran's continued until he dies.

Werbung:
Lol so I'm a hypocrite because no citizens are getting more benefits them wounded veteran's . lol your so stupid and unamerican its sad what a waste of skin.
Typical narcist liberal when all else fails call them racist or what ever when you cant honestly respond . I hope a family of ms13 moves next door to you .
No you are a hypocrite because you obsess about problems under Biden and only blame him, even though Trump essentially shut down the bipartisan border bill but you give him a pass

Back