Trump mocked by leftists for years for predicting the waves of violence that would be unleashed on the US by leftists

It happens in every levels and sides! This year all will be the most watched and monitored no doubt!

Sicking!
One person who got caught casting dozens of fake ballots is bad enough, but the fact that evidence indicates hundreds of thousands of fake ballots were cast in 2020 by unknown individuals who did not get caught is horrific.

Werbung:
One person who got caught casting dozens of fake ballots is bad enough, but the fact that evidence indicates hundreds of thousands of fake ballots were cast in 2020 by unknown individuals who did not get caught is horrific.
Yes and there are many ways that it’s fine. When my own mother in law receives mailings! She is deceased! A friend’s mom received stimulus checks after 2020. She was deceased! It’s disturbing!

I love weasel words like evidence indicates if you don't go to court and prove it it doesn't indicate that at all God you write wing morons are stupid LOL

Hell you can’t trust a court, judge nor jury today!

what a pathetic excuse. lol.

mark claims to have "evidence" but he is too stupid or too lazy or both to take it to court.
or he knows its BS. lol

there are plenty of republican judges out there appointed by trump for example, are you saying trump appointed corrupt republican judges? hahahahhahahah

He is highly perceptive if he has correctly identified you as a dummy Trump cultist.
And your justification for him tells me about your oblivious options of voting for a person that does NOT answer or talks to her voters! When she does, she cannot even answer the questions! Trump at least speaks and interviews, etc! It’s like that is a negative to some! That’s because some people do not communicate in the real world!
I use to be democrat sir until they turned into the dishonest and far left values! Rolling over Americans! Look at the news just today. Children’s school buses taken over? Apartment complexes attacked by gangs? Ask those folks!
If PJ would not call people stupid every time, maybe it would be ok to say an opinion. But that’s him or she!

And your justification for him tells me about your oblivious options of voting for a person that does NOT answer or talks to her voters! When she does, she cannot even answer the questions! Trump at least speaks and interviews, etc! It’s like that is a negative to some! That’s because some people do not communicate in the real world!
I use to be democrat sir until they turned into the dishonest and far left values! Rolling over Americans! Look at the news just today. Children’s school buses taken over? Apartment complexes attacked by gangs? Ask those folks!
If PJ would not call people stupid every time, maybe it would be ok to say an opinion. But that’s him or she!

even if harris never says a word she would still be better than a lying anti american cowardly narcisst bully who has a record of failure.

what a pathetic excuse. lol.

mark claims to have "evidence" but he is too stupid or too lazy or both to take it to court.
or he knows its BS. lol

there are plenty of republican judges out there appointed by trump for example, are you saying trump appointed corrupt republican judges? hahahahhahahah
These are just 12 of more than a thousand articles I have on file reasonably suggesting the 2020 election was plagued by voter fraud. You can either attempt to disprove the reports or you can reject the reports without even reading them if you will never believe your beloved democrat party would commit such a seditious treasonous crime as voting fraud.

Werbung:
even if harris never says a word she would still be better than a lying anti american cowardly narcisst bully who has a record of failure.
The only thing that makes Kackles better than Trump in the eyes of democrats is the fact that she is a flaming leftist liberal democrat. Her character, qualifications, abilities, experience, track record, and other shortcomings make no difference to party bootlicks interested in promoting the party over truth, righteousness, and the will of the majority of American voters.

Back