Trump mocked by leftists for years for predicting the waves of violence that would be unleashed on the US by leftists

These are just 12 of more than a thousand articles I have on file reasonably suggesting the 2020 election was plagued by voter fraud. You can either attempt to disprove the reports or you can reject the reports without even reading them if you will never believe your beloved democrat party would commit such a seditious treasonous crime as voting fraud.
If it was reasonable you mooorons would go to court
The fact you haven't shows its just blather

Werbung:
If it was reasonable you mooorons would go to court
The fact you haven't shows its just blather
I have no need or desire to go to court. I trust God and know the world will be given almost completely over to the devil before Jesus returns. I am like the 89 year old Christian survivor of the communist Holocaust in Yugoslavia who testified that she is not afraid of upset that the Biden administration has found her guilty of trying to save babies and she now faces up to 10 years in leftist Democrat prison.

I have no need or desire to go to court. I trust God and know the world will be given almost completely over to the devil before Jesus returns. I am like the 89 year old Christian survivor of the communist Holocaust in Yugoslavia who testified that she is not afraid of upset that the Biden administration has found her guilty of trying to save babies and she now faces up to 10 years in leftist Democrat prison.
So you enjoy looking stupid by whining
Too cowardly to take your evidence to court
You are a pathetic anti American

Werbung:
Back