I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals , lets look at what JOE and giggles gave us.

No you are a hypocrite because you obsess about problems under Biden and only blame him, even though Trump essentially shut down the bipartisan border bill but you give him a pass
Nope your wrong again dumb ass , democrats are I was never for illegals entering the nation . And it has nothing to do with trump its all on bidenand giggles the last 4 years they had their thumbs stuck up their butt spinning on it. Trump is not responsible for BIDEN and GIGGLES doing nothing and actually encouraging THEM TO COME HELL DUMB ASS HE EVENFLEW THOUSANDS IN FROM THIER OWN NATION ,

Give up you what about trump and calling me a hypocrite. Liberals all over the nation wanted illegals in now they got them and are crying about the cost the crime who's the real a hypocrite.

Your weasel tricks are done I have tried to talk to you like you were a real man and A American , that was a waste of time .
Suck it lug nut

Werbung:
Nope your wrong again dumb ass , democrats are I was never for illegals entering the nation . And it has nothing to do with trump its all on bidenand giggles the last 4 years they had their thumbs stuck up their butt spinning on it. Trump is not responsible for BIDEN and GIGGLES doing nothing and actually encouraging THEM TO COME HELL DUMB ASS HE EVENFLEW THOUSANDS IN FROM THIER OWN NATION ,

Give up you what about trump and calling me a hypocrite. Liberals all over the nation wanted illegals in now they got them and are crying about the cost the crime who's the real a hypocrite.

Your weasel tricks are done I have tried to talk to you like you were a real man and A American , that was a waste of time .
Suck it lug nut
You don't criticize Republicans veven though they are part of the problem
You are a hateful hypocrite

Here you go lug nut another child rapist from
the democrat party . Another gift from Harris and joe

Any crimes under Trump, hateful hypocrite?
Did Trump support the border bill, hateful hypocrite?

Any crimes under Trump, hateful hypocrite?
Did Trump support the border bill, hateful hypocrite?
What about trump lol

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject ("What about the economy?") to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

Your old what about isn't cutting the mustards *****, hey what about Clinton , what about hoover or bush or ?

And more illegals arrested today
Seven migrants

NEW YORK -- Seven migrants were arrested, including several Monday morning in an NYPD raid in the Bronx targeting a crew behind a citywide robbery pattern, the NYPD said. Police believe they are part of group responsible for a citywide pattern of cellphone robberies. Some of the stolen goods were recovered in the raid, police said.
www.cbsnews.com › newyork › news

and more

And more 171 with charges of murder and rape of kids and assult

Yes indeed only the best from around the world a gift to you fro

More illegals arrested and the ***** lug nut can still not admit its democrats fault and its a problem he thinks they are all good people like a *****. Venezuela has sent so many criminals here its lowered their crime rate considerably.

Werbung:
Back