democrats here claim that there is no problem with illegals committing crimes

Werbung:
Invoking liberal policy is just stoopid.

Of course if X were not here the crime that he. committed would not have happened.

Now, are you “man enough” to admit the same is true about all the immigrants who came here under Trump?
Why is invoking liberal policy is stupid we saw what Bidens policy was let them in don't vett them and release 10 of thousand of know criminals ,rapist ,murderers,child molesters gang bangers terrorists and cover up that . Now how is that policy not relevant?
Yes the word stupid is also very revelent that a man is stupid enough to do this to his own nation over politics. He's scum for doing it
🍽️

You are ignorant and have no clue about the procedure.
O yes I do . First I have been mexico and crossed the border many things Kes. I also know a border agent in Texas .And I have had to help people from Columbia and Peru and South Africa and New Zealand get proper visas and work permits for a student work program the company I worked for allowed me to hire .
I also know it's unknown how many snuck in.
Yes I know the court system is booked till 2035
And believe it or not I watch the news and check stuff out on utube documentaries m

I know Joe dumb ass Biden that or the border patrol to ignore 10 of thousand of illegals with criminal records some terrorists and baby Rapers and gang members killers rapist and let them in .O yes I'm sure they all gave real contact .I'm sure none of the
millions that came in and were not vetted at
all gave correct contact info. No way they would lie is the Gabe .
O by the way Gabe you saying I know nothing about it had the same substance as you ditty isn't a Democrat or Biden is a honorable man.

Considering

Harris will change the system! She can talk all she wants. She does not walk the talk! Anyone can read a teleprompter from her puppet masters! She is the failure! Has not been to the fucking border for 3 years!
It’s a broken system alright! Takes it seriously? 😳 😂🤭🙊🙈🙉

Werbung:
Back