democrats here claim that there is no problem with illegals committing crimes

Of course there is a difference. There is a difference in all analogies. Yet analogies are very powerful devices. The question is, are the differences invalidating there analogies? Are they relevant and signifiant?

Unless someone sneaks in without anyone noticing, all others are here according to our laws and regs. The president is the head of the executive branch and has a lot of latitude.

So if Biden is responsible for crimes committed by those let in during his term, why is not Trump for his?

Please respond to my specific argument is care. If not, that is ok too.
Border patrol was instructed to let people through! Without vetting! People were flown in! Unknown people are here. In other words. Not on the U.S. Census! Today reports released by ICE of known criminals have been sent here.
With the bail system in US as of now, some are released that have committed murder! You know exactly my point! Come here legally! If we do a crime, don’t we have to suffer the consequences?

Werbung:
Of course there is a difference. There is a difference in all analogies. Yet analogies are very powerful devices. The question is, are the differences invalidating there analogies? Are they relevant and signifiant?

Unless someone sneaks in without anyone noticing, all others are here according to our laws and regs. The president is the head of the executive branch and has a lot of latitude.

So if Biden is responsible for crimes committed by those let in during his term, why is not Trump for his?

Please respond to my specific argument is care. If not, that is ok too.
Biden let in and covered up that's the difference it's called wanton endangerment and has nothing that trump.
Your a pathic excuse for a American . millions n of them don't even have court dates and they tend to not show up any way. They were not properly vetted. And there were terrorists gang bangers murders rapist baby Rapers and criminals in general. And Biden said cover it up. If that's not wanton endangerment then there is no such thing.

Border patrol was instructed to let people through! Without vetting! People were flown in! Unknown people are here. In other words. Not on the U.S. Census! Today reports released by ICE of known criminals have been sent here.
With the bail system in US as of now, some are released that have committed murder! You know exactly my point! Come here legally! If we do a crime, don’t we have to suffer the consequences?
You means accused of murder? That happens to legal immigrants and citizens too.

Look intelligent posts can be made decrying ills of inverted immigrants but it is the e exaggerations, micharacterizations and outright lies and illogical statements that irritates me.

Still fbi says immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens. But then you say you do not trust the fbi. So gov offices giving reports to your liking are ok. But those whose reports disagree with your narrative are bad. We cannot have a dialogue under thise conditions. We can only hurl insults under those conditions. If we cannot even agree on basic facts and principles, there is no hope.

There was a bipartisan bill that would have passed if brought to vote. But Trump told his underlings to reject it because it was bad for his reelection. And now his underlings keep using the immigration issue for partisan and political purposes. Who does not see these dots connecting?

Biden let in and covered up that's the difference it's called wanton endangerment and has nothing that trump.
Your a pathic excuse for a American . millions n of them don't even have court dates and they tend to not show up any way. They were not properly vetted. And there were terrorists gang bangers murders rapist baby Rapers and criminals in general. And Biden said cover it up. If that's not wanton endangerment then there is no such thing.
One pitiful opinion with no evidence and then on to insults, eh? You and yours must be proud.

If you had any valid arguments, you would not have resorted to making just insults.

You means accused of murder? That happens to legal immigrants and citizens too.

Look intelligent posts can be made decrying ills of inverted immigrants but it is the e exaggerations, micharacterizations and outright lies and illogical statements that irritates me.

Still fbi says immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens. But then you say you do not trust the fbi. So gov offices giving reports to your liking are ok. But those whose reports disagree with your narrative are bad. We cannot have a dialogue under thise conditions. We can only hurl insults under those conditions. If we cannot even agree on basic facts and principles, there is no hope.

There was a bipartisan bill that would have passed if brought to vote. But Trump told his underlings to reject it because it was bad for his reelection. And now his underlings keep using the immigration issue for partisan and political purposes. Who does not see these dots connecting?
I knew you would bring that up. Took them three years to come up with the bill. Biden is the President! Just like he changed it first day in with an executive order he could have. And tell that to the families that their daughter was raped and murdered. And fyi, they came here in 2021 and 2022, before any damn bill. So yes it’s on Biden! Known illegals here and not vetted. You watch too much CNN and MSNBC.

One pitiful opinion with no evidence and then on to insults, eh? You and yours must be proud.

If you had any valid arguments, you would not have resorted to making just insults.

No evidence lol your truly a butt kisser and out of touch ,

No evidence lol your truly a butt kisser and out of touch ,
Be specific as to what your link proves and I might click on it. Preferably you would provide an excerpt.

Too many times links presented do not speak to the claims made. I do not want to suffer fools.

The Border Patrol records the names and origin of all those it admits, so they are mostly NOT unknown.
The Census does not count only citizens, it counts all people living in this country at the time of the census.

Bail has not one damned thing to do with any of this.

So 1%? .1%?

I think it is wrong to demonize a defenseless minority for partisan reasons. I abhor scapegoating and bullying.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...eets?msockid=2ec73aabe3ee6d5611582eede2f26c92 has nothing to do with partisan reason they do not belong here are are costing us billion upon billion and ten of thousands of terror suspects, and Biden not only approved of it it but told them to cover it up murders and rapist were released Knowling on the general public .
WHY DO YOU NOT ADRESS THAT ISSUE . VERY VERY FEW OF THE CRIMES COMMITED BY THEM WOULD HAVE HAPPEND EXCEPT FOR LIBERAL POLICYS .ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU A COWARD LIKE THE RESTOF THEM HERE ?

WHY DO YOU NOT ADRESS THAT ISSUE . VERY VERY FEW OF THE CRIMES COMMITED BY THEM WOULD HAVE HAPPEND EXCEPT FOR LIBERAL POLICYS .ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU A COWARD LIKE THE RESTOF THEM HERE ?
Invoking liberal policy is just stoopid.

Of course if X were not here the crime that he. committed would not have happened.

Now, are you “man enough” to admit the same is true about all the immigrants who came here under Trump?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...eets?msockid=2ec73aabe3ee6d5611582eede2f26c92 has nothing to do with partisan reason they do not belong here are are costing us billion upon billion and ten of thousands of terror suspects, and Biden not only approved of it it but told them to cover it up murders and rapist were released Knowling on the general public .
He knows you are correct but will never admit it!

Werbung:
Invoking liberal policy is just stoopid.

Of course if X were not here the crime that he. committed would not have happened.

Now, are you “man enough” to admit the same is true about all the immigrants who came here under Trump?
Some did come in on Trump! Snuck in or cartels smuggled in! Many have snuck in through every administration!

Back