democrats here claim that there is no problem with illegals committing crimes

Here is a sample of what BIDEN let in and told the border patrol to release
This is factual and reasonable

and cover it up and you try to blame trump for Bidens actins lol what a tool.
But then you use “cover up” which in all likelihood is your opinion b be I doubt you can substantiate that claim. Any direct quote in which Biden told them to cover it up?

And then some get all emotional when they are accused of lying.

Not to mention that some cannot make a post without out resorting to ad hominem insults and comments. Why is that?

Werbung:
This is factual and reasonable

But then you use “cover up” which in all likelihood is your opinion b be I doubt you can substantiate that claim. Any direct quote in which Biden told them to cover it up?

And then some get all emotional when they are accused of lying.

Not to mention that some cannot make a post without out resorting to ad hominem insults and comments. Why is that?
yes he told them to hush and you still do not believe he did it hey even with links . Talk about political suck ups you and gabe and lug nut must have the record.

What Biden did was wrong he Knowling put Americans in danger and hide the information from us . What kind of man would do this to his own nation .

And what kind of man keep making excuses for him doing it.

yes he told them to hush and you still do not believe he did it hey even with links . Talk about political suck ups you and gabe and lug nut must have the record.

What Biden did was wrong he Knowling put Americans in danger and hide the information from us . What kind of man would do this to his own nation .

And what kind of man keep making excuses for him doing it.
I’m tired of clicking on links and not seeing what is claimed. Please provide an excerpt that shows Biden said “cover up” or “hush.”

Look, don’t blame me. There is a lot of lying going on on this forum and posters involved in it feel no shame about it. Yes I treat different posters somewhat differently based on their past behavior. You claimed Biden asked for a cover up. Show it. That is unbelievable on the face of it.

I’m tired of clicking on links and not seeing what is claimed. Please provide an excerpt that shows Biden said “cover up” or “hush.”

Look, don’t blame me. There is a lot of lying going on on this forum and posters involved in it feel no shame about it. Yes I treat different posters somewhat differently based on their past behavior. You claimed Biden asked for a cover up. Show it. That is unbelievable on the face of it.
can you read ?

Read this: provide a quote that substantiates your claim that Biden demanded “cover up.”

And why isn’t the house impeaching Biden for engaging in a cover up?
this just came out he leaving office very soon . what would be the point o yes do like liberals did to trump I get it .
Why why why what about . the simple fact is he did it and you can not handle the truth so stop trying to weasel your way out of it or changing the conversation.
You tell me why he knowingly let 13000 illegals convicted or wanted for murder . I think that is the real question . I dare you to answer it .

Read this: provide a quote that substantiates your claim that Biden demanded “cover up.”

And why isn’t the house impeaching Biden for engaging in a cover up?
I have posted 3 links and this one testified about it yet your still not man enough to admit the truth . What a great American you are

this just came out he leaving office very soon . what would be the point o yes do like liberals did to trump I get it .
Why why why what about . the simple fact is he did it and you can not handle the truth so stop trying to weasel your way out of it or changing the conversation.
You tell me why he knowingly let 13000 illegals convicted or wanted for murder . I think that is the real question . I dare you to answer it .
If there is no point why did you claim it?

You claimed it and then you pretended to have proved it. So I ask again: do you have any proof for your claim of asking for cover up? A simple direct quote will likely do.

I keep asking for the truth. You evade and now say I cannot handle the truth. How would you know since you have not given us the truth yet? Lol

Well your dare me question did not follow. Did you mean to say that he (knowingly?) let 3000 convicted or wanted for MURDER to come in? Shirley you jest. Why such outlandish claims which you cannot prove? And now you say THIS is the real question after claiming he asked for cover up but could not prove your claim. What is your next claim, that a kraken will be released any day? lol

I have posted 3 links and this one testified about it yet your still not man enough to admit the truth . What a great American you are
Ok so you provided a link that says a former agent alleges. Do you lot see that is not a proof?

And stop this juvenile language about being a man or American. These are bullying behavior.

Now be a pal and substantiate your claims. Look, claiming that an ex border agent alleges such and such is fair I guess. Certainly factual but do not pretend such is a proof. 700+ national security leader say Trump is a danger to our democracy. How many of his cabinet are supporting him? Don’t you see the truth right under your nose? Is party and partisanship so important that f the country?

The reason the problem exists is because the laws regarding immigration and asylum are inadequate.
Congress passed a very good bipartisan immigration law and TRUMP told his slavish MAGA nitwits to refuse to even put it to a vote.

He wanted to campaign on this issue, which is exactly what he is doing.

If there is a problem now, TRUMP is the one to blame! Trump does not care one whit about our country, its government or its people. Trump cares only about his personal status.

If you cannot see that, then you are a gullible, aggressively ignorant imbecile
Look at the date of the damn bill! Don’t you get it! Read the bill! Look at the actions Biden did in 2021! They waited for the bill until 2023! Trump has nothing to do with it! If you cannot see that you are royally ignorant! I don’t care what Trump said in 2023! Biden and Harris are fully responsible for those people that have crossed and crimes that would have never been committed! You are naive! Read if you remember how!

An election year??? How ironic! And bill was not just a border bill! Crooked people will not survive! It catches up in more ways than one! Trump 2024🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏻

HOMELAND SECURITY, 2024
$61.84 billion in total base discretionary funding
The Homeland Security Appropriations bill for Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 provides $61.84
billion in base discretionary spending. The bill also includes $20.3 billion in Disaster Relief
funding. The bill provides funding to strengthen border security and immigration enforcement,
combat fentanyl, invest in Coast Guard resources, and protect our nation’s cyber and
transportation security.
● Funds 41,500 ICE detention beds, an increase above the 34,000 beds funded in FY2023
and the 25,000 beds proposed in the President’s budget request.
● Secures an additional $300 million above FY2023 levels for the transportation and
removal program to remove noncitizens with final orders of removal.
● Provides funding for more than 2,000 additional Border Patrol agents (bringing the total
funded level to 22,000) and 150 new Port of Entry officers.
● Decreases funding for Shelter and Services Program by 19 percent from FY2023 levels.
● Fully funds Border Patrol overtime policies adopted in FY2024 National Defense
Authorization Act (NDAA).
BILL HIGHLIGHTS
Customs and Border Protection (CBP): $19.6 billion in CBP funding to strengthen border
security between and at ports of entry, an increase of more than $3 billion above the President’s
request. The bill includes $8.3 billion for U.S. Border Patrol operations, an increase of $2 billion
above the budget request. The bill also provides $850 million in procurement and construction
funding, including $229 million in border security technology and $374 million for non-intrusive
inspection equipment at ports of entry to combat fentanyl and other illicit smuggling.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): $9.6 billion for ICE, an increase of $1.2
billion above the President’s request. This total includes $5.1 billion for enforcement and
removal operations and $2.5 billion for Homeland Security Investigations, which aim to combat
transnational criminal organizations and crimes including fentanyl distribution and child and
human trafficking.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA): $10.6 billion to protect the nation’s air, rail,
and transit systems, and to increase TSA personnel pay to match other federal employees. The
bill also rejects the President’s request to eliminate TSA staffing of airport exit lanes.
U.S. Coast Guard: $12.9 billion to support the Coast Guard’s domestic and overseas missions.
The bill fully funds the pay raise for Coast Guard military employees and supports Coast Guard
investments, including acquisition of the Commercially Available Icebreaker and funding for
another Offshore Patrol Cutter and two additional Fast Response Cutters.
U.S. Secret Service: $3.1 billion for Secret Service, an increase of $265 million above the
FY2023 enacted level. This includes $244 million in funding for candidate and convention
Courtesy of Senate Appropriations Committee - Republicans
protection in the 2024 Presidential campaign and for other national special security events in
FY2024.
Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): $2.9 billion for CISA to continue
efforts to defend the cyber and physical security on which Americans rely.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): $25.5 billion for FEMA, including $20.3
billion for the Disaster Relief Fund to respond to Presidentially-declared emergencies. The bill
also provides $3.2 billion in grants to states and local communities, including for firefighters and
non-profit security.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS): $281 million for USCIS, including $111
million to fund the E-Verify program.
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC): $377 million for FLETC to train law
enforcement officers across the federal government, as well as provide support to state and local
entities.
Science and Technology Directorate: $741 million to conduct research and development
solutions for Homeland Security Missions

If there is no point why did you claim it?

You claimed it and then you pretended to have proved it. So I ask again: do you have any proof for your claim of asking for cover up? A simple direct quote will likely do.

I keep asking for the truth. You evade and now say I cannot handle the truth. How would you know since you have not given us the truth yet? Lol

Well your dare me question did not follow. Did you mean to say that he (knowingly?) let 3000 convicted or wanted for MURDER to come in? Shirley you jest. Why such outlandish claims which you cannot prove? And now you say THIS is the real question after claiming he asked for cover up but could not prove your claim. What is your next claim, that a kraken will be released any day? lol
I have posted several links that conflict rm 13000 illegals were convicted or wanted for murder you choose to ignore it. What more proof do you need a list naming each one lol your in denial and are not man enough to admit the truth Screenshot_20240929-161057.webp

I have posted several links that conflict rm 13000 illegals were convicted or wanted for murder you choose to ignore it. What more proof do you need a list naming each one lol your in denial and are not man enough to admit the truth
your "man enough" rhetoric is childish.

here are some excerpts from your own story:

The immigrants are part of ICE’s “non-detained” docket, meaning the agency has some information on the immigrants and they have pending immigration cases in the U.S., but they are not currently in detention either because they are not prioritized for detention, they are serving time in a jail or prison for their crimes, or because ICE cannot find them, three law enforcement officials said.

Two of the officials said it is not known how many are incarcerated because ICE is not always privy to that data from state and local law enforcement agencies.

because the gop has politicized this issue there are many misinformation or incomplete information. i say the claim is still outlandish. the claim that the administration intentionally does not incarcerate these people because they are undocumented is just outlandish. the gop had the opportunity to pass an immigration bill but did not because trump thought it would help his reelection efforts. :vomit:

your "man enough" rhetoric is childish.

here are some excerpts from your own story:

The immigrants are part of ICE’s “non-detained” docket, meaning the agency has some information on the immigrants and they have pending immigration cases in the U.S., but they are not currently in detention either because they are not prioritized for detention, they are serving time in a jail or prison for their crimes, or because ICE cannot find them, three law enforcement officials said.

Two of the officials said it is not known how many are incarcerated because ICE is not always privy to that data from state and local law enforcement agencies.

because the gop has politicized this issue there are many misinformation or incomplete information. i say the claim is still outlandish. the claim that the administration intentionally does not incarcerate these people because they are undocumented is just outlandish. the gop had the opportunity to pass an immigration bill but did not because trump thought it would help his reelection efforts. :vomit:
Here is the point you political ass kisser and Biden and Harris allowed and tried to cover up 13,000 illegals wanted r convicted of murder and 15000 rapist and he tried to cover it up . YOU don't want to hear that because your to busy kissing ass and ignoring the truth

here is another link for your stupid dumb ass to deny

Just what we need to make America safer for our young people, Yes our children and women are so much safer. Seriously what kind of man would do this to his own nation.
You can use all your liberal weasel excuses you want and yep I knew blame trump for what happened when Biden was president of course lol well that shit don't fly . Biden has allowed it to go on for 4 years and not done shat to stop it nor has giggles they even tried to cover it up. Yes indeed the actiins of a man concerned about hs nations well being bull shat and you know it .He screwd us big time.

Werbung:
Here is the point you political ass kisser and Biden and Harris allowed and tried to cover up 13,000 illegals wanted r convicted of murder and 15000 rapist and he tried to cover it up . YOU don't want to hear that because your to busy kissing ass and ignoring the truth

here is another link for your stupid dumb ass to deny

Just what we need to make America safer for our young people, Yes our children and women are so much safer. Seriously what kind of man would do this to his own nation.
You can use all your liberal weasel excuses you want and yep I knew blame trump for what happened when Biden was president of course lol well that shit don't fly . Biden has allowed it to go on for 4 years and not done shat to stop it nor has giggles they even tried to cover it up. Yes indeed the actiins of a man concerned about hs nations well being bull shat and you know it .He screwd us big time.
TLDR

See when you are loose with facts, you lose credibility. I am sorry if that makes you so upset as to resort to childish name calling.

Back