I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals , lets look at what JOE and giggles gave us.

Werbung:
Last edited:
Gee whiz lug nut here are some more for you .

More illegals arrested and the ***** lug nut can still not admit its democrats fault and its a problem he thinks they are all good people like a *****. Venezuela has sent so many criminals here its lowered their crime rate considerably.
Any crimes by legal immigrants?
Anybody Republicans?
What are the crime rates of Trump supporters ?

Any crimes by legal immigrants?
Anybody Republicans?
What are the crime rates of Trump supporters ?
Here you go lug nut another murder for you
. Told you before dumb ass Im not playing that what about trump game with you or change the subject game .

O by the way whats the crime rate of republicans or democrats got to do with illegals
I dont think there are a lot of illegals who support trump why dont you call them all up and ask.

Helping people is un-American?
You are so hateful
nope now stop with your weasel ways of twisting what people say and lying . Helping Americans first and not borrowing money to help illegals is decently Helping people who need it. Or fo you need me to post some more pictures of AMERICAN INDAIN RESEVATIIONS or black ghettos or disabled vets or children who need prosthetics .
Nope peole like you who are stupid and think its smart to borrow hundreds of billion of dollars on NON-AMERICANS .

You know like the family of 4 illegals getting more benefits them a disabled vet and his family, loans for them to by home health care or sex change surgery's for illegals in jail, Yes liberals make sure the important stuff is paid for,

You have got to be one of the most unamerican stupid knob to walk the earth ,

Helping people is un-American?
You are so hateful
tell you what you go out and borrow 8776 dolalars ever year and give to one you want to help so much > every year and give it to a illegal and see how long you can keep that up now only pay the intrest and say 10 percent of the capitol

Individually, the FAIR study found that each illegal alien or their U.S.-born child costs the U.S. $8,776 annually. Of the $8,776, each

Yes he claimed they were not a problem and committed very few crimes Well they are delusional or lying or both lol,

Even Biden knows they were a problem but he could care less about them eb=entering the nation

I could go on and posty many more but I think I have proven my point that liberal lug nuts have no clue about what's really going on

And as yoiu can see Including results for crime in venezuela 2019 census.
Do you want results only for crime in venzuhela 2019 census?
Venezuela crime rate & statistics for 2019 was 40.98, a INF% increase from 2018.Now its down 25 percent because they came here And that is all on biden and giggles
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...nezuelan-gang-members-slip-into-us-rcna156290 330000 inn one year.

Crime is down over 25 percent in Venezuela dure to criminals going to the usa
https://insightcrime.org/news/venezuela-crime-rate-falling/

How dare you!
retardgreta.webp

Racist!

Herea another killer for you lug nut clearly Im wrong and all the illegals are the best from around the world hand chosen by Biden for their honestly, hardworking habits and for what they will add to our nation benefit and become a economic benefit tom us.;

nope now stop with your weasel ways of twisting what people say and lying . Helping Americans first and not borrowing money to help illegals is decently Helping people who need it. Or fo you need me to post some more pictures of AMERICAN INDAIN RESEVATIIONS or black ghettos or disabled vets or children who need prosthetics .
Nope peole like you who are stupid and think its smart to borrow hundreds of billion of dollars on NON-AMERICANS .

You know like the family of 4 illegals getting more benefits them a disabled vet and his family, loans for them to by home health care or sex change surgery's for illegals in jail, Yes liberals make sure the important stuff is paid for,

You have got to be one of the most unamerican stupid knob to walk the earth ,
So you approve of helping non Americans
But you whine about it constantly make up your so called mind

Werbung:
Back