I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals , lets look at what JOE and giggles gave us.

More dangerous illegals released by the Biden and giggles family for your pleasure.

And add in this guy we really need him in the nation thanks giggles

Last edited:
Werbung:

More dangerous illegals released by the Biden and giggles family for your pleasure.

And add in this guy we really need him in the nation thanks giggles

The giggles thing isn't working
It just makes you look stupid

Now here we go again.
with joes policy's on illegals its no wonder that the crime rate in other nations have gone down because they all came here.
And look at the type of criminal they have sent us gang members by the thousands .

So says a moooron who thinks Trump is better lol
And coming from a complete ***** leftist idiot who thinks illegals are not committing crimes and gangs invading who thinks Biden has a sound mind is great . I love it when complete idiots call me a ***** when they have it tatted on their foreheads . What a looser and anti America butt hole

And coming from a complete ***** leftist idiot who thinks illegals are not committing crimes and gangs invading who thinks Biden has a sound mind is great . I love it when complete idiots call me a ***** when they have it tatted on their foreheads . What a looser and anti America butt hole
Where did i say illegals weren't committing crimes, lying moooron
Quote me or admit you lied, coward lol

Where did i say illegals weren't committing crimes, lying moooron
Quote me or admit you lied, coward lol
go ahead try and weasel your way out of what you implied you lying weasel here are some more of the wonderful people you and joe let in

A person who is convicted of the crime under federal law may face a prison sentence of not more than 20 years, a fine, or both. (18 U.S.C. § 1519.) State penalties vary. Some states make any tampering with evidence a felony offense

But in the world of Biden and sanctuary city's and dead from the neck up liberals not only did they enter illegal they committed a serious felon involving a shooting they got their pee pee spanked told they were bad boys and released on 1000 bond. They should of been deported instantly or held for court .
Yes thank god Biden allowed so many from one nation that it lowered their crime rate. Your delusional and anti American .
I dont even think your American thats why you hide you location your fear being exposed

Here you go lug nut another fine illegal making America safe .

A Peruvian illegal immigrant has been arrested after allegedly abducting a high school student in Manassas, Virginia, as she was walking to school, according to police.

The Manassas Police Department said 23-year-old Jesus Enrique Ramirez Cabrera was arrested on Friday and charged with abduction, robbery, impersonation of law enforcement and petit larceny.

Another gift from dead from the neck up joe and giggles the back door queen.

Here you go lug nut another fine illegal making America safe .

A Peruvian illegal immigrant has been arrested after allegedly abducting a high school student in Manassas, Virginia, as she was walking to school, according to police.

The Manassas Police Department said 23-year-old Jesus Enrique Ramirez Cabrera was arrested on Friday and charged with abduction, robbery, impersonation of law enforcement and petit larceny.

Another gift from dead from the neck up joe and giggles the back door queen.
Did legal immigrants commit crimes under Trump
Did you complain when they did

Did legal immigrants commit crimes under Trump
Did you complain when they did
What's trump got do do with Joe and Harris screwing America I see your using the old what about trump weasel move .
You really want to find some way to blame trump for what joe has done and Harris.
But as usual you will try any ploy to avoid the truth that Joe and Giggles screw the entire nation . Your to big of a political ass kisser and a severe narcist its unbelievable. .
You just casn not admit the truth for some reason guess its because your a narcist and ass in general, Now go spread your weasel crap some place that cares and is full of your fellow ***** who will think your the smart one .

Werbung:
What's trump got do do with Joe and Harris screwing America I see your using the old what about trump weasel move .
You really want to find some way to blame trump for what joe has done and Harris.
But as usual you will try any ploy to avoid the truth that Joe and Giggles screw the entire nation . Your to big of a political ass kisser and a severe narcist its unbelievable. .
You just casn not admit the truth for some reason guess its because your a narcist and ass in general, Now go spread your weasel crap some place that cares and is full of your fellow ***** who will think your the smart one .
So did you complain when legal aliens commit crimes under Trump?
Yes or no?
Let's see if you are an obsessed hateful hypocrite or not

Back