Omar Ilhan again lets it slip that her allegiance is to the Muslim President of Somalia, not the US

Werbung:
You err by suggesting black leaders did not promote, support, and justify uncivilized tribal barbarian looting, violence, and destruction of property in 2020.
you err just by your stupid posts lol.

let me know how blacks, AS A GROUP, approved the rioting, lying mooron lol

you err just by your stupid posts lol.

let me know how blacks, AS A GROUP, approved the rioting, lying mooron lol
Did Trump approve of the Charlottesville violence? Never. Have dozens of black leaders and lawmakers supported and justified black violence, looting, burning, assaults, and destruction of 2020? Absolutely.

You err by suggesting black leaders did not promote, support, and justify uncivilized tribal barbarian looting, violence, and destruction of property in 2020.
You erred by not acknowledging it was caused by the murder of Floyd. Then you tried to blame Floyd and his drugs when he was clearly murdered and copper went to jail for it.

Did Trump approve of the Charlottesville violence? Never. Have dozens of black leaders and lawmakers supported and justified black violence, looting, burning, assaults, and destruction of 2020? Absolutely.
So you lied
Again lol
blacks AS A GROUP didnt approve of the looting. duh.

your attempt to deflect from the evils of christians in condoning slavery is pathetic lol

Let me get this straight. According to Charles Dullwin the black African monkeys evolved slowly into black half human- half ape mongrels who then evolved into low level black human savages who then evolved into more civilized races of humans of lighter features.

Darwin was right.

Did Trump approve of the Charlottesville violence?
He did say there were good people on both sides and was later forced to retract it. He agreed with the whole thing.
Never. Have dozens of black leaders and lawmakers supported and justified black violence, looting, burning, assaults, and destruction of 2020? Absolutely.
Yes and I agreed with them. Are white supremeists godbotherers like you racist? Absolutely.

Do you give a shit about blacks welfare etc while police shoot and kill them at will? Absolutely not.

The gall of you to make a comment.

You erred by not acknowledging it was caused by the murder of Floyd. Then you tried to blame Floyd and his drugs when he was clearly murdered and copper went to jail for it.
Just because Democrats dishonestly framed the arrest and subsequent death of Floyd as an indication of widespread white, Republican, conservative Christian and racist cop hatred of blacks does not make such lies true. Even so, even the worst atrocities committed against blacks does not excuse savage barbarian violence, assaults, property destruction, robberies and murders.

He did say there were good people on both sides and was later forced to retract it. He agreed with the whole thing.
Why was Trump forced to reject his claim that not everyone involved on both sides of the protest was wicked?
Yes and I agreed with them. Are white supremeists godbotherers like you racist? Absolutely.
Racism is in the eyes of the beholder or, in other words, in the twisted eyes of hardcore leftist Democrat propagandists who themselves suffer from serious hatred towards non-democratic whites.
Do you give a shit about blacks welfare etc while police shoot and kill them at will? Absolutely not.

The gall of you to make a comment.
Should I have more sympathy towards blacks who shoot innocent cops far more frequently than cops shoot innocent blacks?

darwin was right, overall, on the concept of evolution, no matter how much you science mooorons dont like evolution lol
Not according to scientific experts like Ford Doolittle who effectively felled Darwin's stupid theoretical 'tree of life.'

Why was Trump forced to reject his claim that not everyone involved on both sides of the protest was wicked?
Because the KKK were there supporting Trump. It's not a good look to call them good.

Racism is in the eyes of the beholder or, in other words, in the twisted eyes of hardcore leftist Democrat propagandists who themselves suffer from serious hatred towards non-democratic whites.
Bullshyt. Racism is persecution because of race or colour. USA is a very racist country and you're a classic example.

Should I have more sympathy towards blacks who shoot innocent cops far more frequently than cops shoot innocent blacks?
Should I have more sympathy to white cops who choke people death and shoot unarmed blacks?

You racist old prick.

Just because Democrats dishonestly framed the arrest and subsequent death of Floyd as an indication of widespread white, Republican, conservative Christian and racist cop hatred of blacks does not make such lies true. Even so, even the worst atrocities committed against blacks does not excuse savage barbarian violence, assaults, property destruction, robberies and murders.
I haven't made that claim.
I said and the court agreed, he was murdered by the copper who is in jail for it.
It's racist old pricks like you who denied it was murder attempting to protect a white copper.
You were wrong then and still are.

Werbung:
Back