Vote Gary Johnson!!!

The problem you have with me is that I have the audacity to vote for a third party
I think it's great you want to vote for Gary Johnson but you're doing a terrible job of trying to get others to do so.

Had Romney chosen a Prog VP, as I feared he would do, I too would be voting for Johnson this year. This will be only the second election of my life where I DON'T vote for a third party candidate...

So spare me the lectures about voting for Johnson as being the only way to "LIVE FREE!!!"... We both know he's going to lose. Voting once again for the LP candidate will not free me from the oppressive boot of the government welfare state, it will not end our slavery to the collective, it will not end cronyism, and it will not change the status quo... How do I know? Because I've voted LP 4 times in my life and I'm less free now than I was 20 years ago.

Werbung:
I think it's great you want to vote for Gary Johnson but you're doing a terrible job of trying to get others to do so.

Had Romney chosen a Prog VP, as I feared he would do, I too would be voting for Johnson this year. This will be only the second election of my life where I DON'T vote for a third party candidate...

So spare me the lectures about voting for Johnson as being the only way to "LIVE FREE!!!"... We both know he's going to lose. Voting once again for the LP candidate will not free me from the oppressive boot of the government welfare state, it will not end our slavery to the collective, it will not end cronyism, and it will not change the status quo... How do I know? Because I've voted LP 4 times in my life and I'm less free now than I was 20 years ago.

Its much better he picked someone who voted for 2 wars, the Bush Drug plan, and a tax cut that added to the debt without paying for any of them...But yea...Ryan wrote a fake budget for political gain that could not pass...and you guys buy in hook line and sinker. To be fair though, Republicans have always only talked about the debt...never done anything about it.

Its much better he picked someone who voted for 2 wars, the Bush Drug plan, and a tax cut that added to the debt without paying for any of them...
All passed with Democrat support in a bi-partisan congress. Unlike the 6 trillion Obama and the Dems have spent the last 4 years.

But yea...Ryan wrote a fake budget for political gain that could not pass...and you guys buy in hook line and sinker. To be fair though, Republicans have always only talked about the debt...never done anything about it.
Campaign promise: "I'll cut the deficit in half in my first term." - Obama

Reality: Obama doubled the deficit to more than 1 trillion dollars per year.

If anyone is choking on the hook, line, and sinker, it's you.

All passed with Democrat support in a bi-partisan congress. Unlike the 6 trillion Obama and the Dems have spent the last 4 years.

Campaign promise: "I'll cut the deficit in half in my first term." - Obama

Reality: Obama doubled the deficit to more than 1 trillion dollars per year.

If anyone is choking on the hook, line, and sinker, it's you.

yep, your right the dems did suck and worked with the President...sorry about that. And yep again sorry I think he did not know how bad you guys totally fucked up the economy.

yep, your right the dems did suck and worked with the President...sorry about that. And yep again sorry I think he did not know how bad you guys totally fucked up the economy.
I didn't vote for any of those jackasses... Which is more than you can say. Way to go on electing Obama... Boy, he sure did a great job of cutting the deficit and getting our debt under control... Oh wait, he did the exact opposite. I guess you only care about debts and deficits when there's a Republican in Office... When it's a Democrat in office racking up massive debt, you still blame the Republican(s). At least I can admit that the Republicans were TERRIBLE on spending, that's more intellectual honesty than I'll ever see from you regarding Obama racking up 6 trillion over the last 4 years.

I didn't vote for any of those jackasses... Which is more than you can say. Way to go on electing Obama... Boy, he sure did a great job of cutting the deficit and getting our debt under control... Oh wait, he did the exact opposite. I guess you only care about debts and deficits when there's a Republican in Office... When it's a Democrat in office racking up massive debt, you still blame the Republican(s). At least I can admit that the Republicans were TERRIBLE on spending, that's more intellectual honesty than I'll ever see from you regarding Obama racking up 6 trillion over the last 4 years.

Pockets Answer to you goes like this....
"But...but....but....like....like...like....my messiah HAD to spend all that money to FIX the economy after those awful terrible criminal Rs screwed it up. And now, the economy is doing much better than IF my messiah HAD NOT spent all that money.

I know its nonsensical thinking, but that is the thinking.

"Because I've voted LP 4 times in my life and I'm less free now than I was 20 years ago". Hmmm...so let me get this straight 20 years ago you voted LP 4 times and before that, you had freedom. Then you stop voting LP and lose some of your freedom's (you said it not me...)but blame the wrong party instead of looking at the two party system that actually orchestrated the loss of your freedom as of late?!? GenSeneca I would love to feel your pain but I'm sorry I can't see the logic in your statement and once again I'm not forcing anyone to vote Libertarian if they don't want too. I'm just saying there are other alternatives in this country and people should start looking elsewhere if there so dissatisfied with what we have. Remember GenSenca denial is a river in Egypt but hey vote how you like. LIVE FREE!!!

"Because I've voted LP 4 times in my life and I'm less free now than I was 20 years ago". Hmmm...so let me get this straight 20 years ago you voted LP 4 times and before that, you had freedom. Then you stop voting LP and lose some of your freedom's (you said it not me...)but blame the wrong party instead of looking at the two party system that actually orchestrated the loss of your freedom as of late?!? GenSeneca I would love to feel your pain but I'm sorry I can't see the logic in your statement and once again I'm not forcing anyone to vote Libertarian if they don't want too. I'm just saying there are other alternatives in this country and people should start looking elsewhere if there so dissatisfied with what we have. Remember GenSenca denial is a river in Egypt but hey vote how you like. LIVE FREE!!!
OMFG... This is just like talking to a truther. :eek:

Read this part of my reply that you apparently missed the first time:

Voting once again for the LP candidate will not free me from the oppressive boot of the government welfare state, it will not end our slavery to the collective, it will not end cronyism, and it will not change the status quo...

What part of that statement can you prove to be false? Can you prove that voting for Gary Johnson WILL change ANY of that? Didn't think so...

OMFG... This is just like talking to a truther. :eek:

Read this part of my reply that you apparently missed the first time:

Voting once again for the LP candidate will not free me from the oppressive boot of the government welfare state, it will not end our slavery to the collective, it will not end cronyism, and it will not change the status quo...

What part of that statement can you prove to be false? Can you prove that voting for Gary Johnson WILL change ANY of that? Didn't think so...

Truther...TRUTHER!!! lol...come on your better than that. Free yourself for all I care. I'm not the one putting the boot on your neck. The two party system is the collective your railing against but yet still support. Cronyism has to end sooner or later GenSenace. The status quo has to come to an end as well. Now if you want continue on with it then by all means but don't try and tell me that the LP is responsible for you losing 20 years of your freedom. That's your statement come on now. Your starting to sound like Obama a little bit. Hell even Romney. ;)LIVE FREE!!!

...tell me that the LP is responsible for you losing 20 years of your freedom.
That wasn't my statement.. What you did there is known as a strawman, it's a logical fallacy. Despite voting for LP for the last 20 years, I've continued to lose freedom. My voting LP hasn't done anything to stop the erosion of freedom in this country.

Blast from the Past....

Comment on the presidential debates in '08:
Would have liked to see Ron Paul up there with them... or at least Bob Barr. I think its crap that these debates are only between the two party candidates and third party candidates are not welcome.

From an opinion poll that only had McCain vs. Obama:

Bob Barr - Libertarian!

Werbung:
still waiting to hear why I should vote for Gary Johnson. got three weeks but the clock IS ticking...
Cuz man... it's like... LIVE FREE BRO!

cnF8p.jpg

And like...

Totally... Now do you get it?

Back