Do you think Clinton or Trump is the best candidate?

PLC1

Staff member
I have friends who are politically conservative, but really don't like Trump. When I tell them I don't plan to vote for Trump or his opponent either one, but for Gary Johnson, they say: "Who's that?"

And that's the problem. No one knows anything about any of the third party candidates.

So, I say, "He's the only conservative running this time," which is true.

Take a look at where he stands on the issues, compare that with Hillary and Donald, and see who you agree with.

Then ask yourself if it isn't time to dump the Republicants and the Democraps, or at least give them some competition.

Werbung:
Trump is by far the best choice.
Clinton is more of the same and the same has us at or past the edge of financial ruin.
Johnson is a non factor and would hAve no effect governing.
Trump knows how to lead and that communication males things hapoen.

Trump is by far the best choice.
Clinton is more of the same and the same has us at or past the edge of financial ruin.
Johnson is a non factor and would hAve no effect governing.
Trump knows how to lead and that communication males things hapoen.
Johnson is governor of the state of New Mexico.
Trump is governor of nothing, not even his own tongue.

Of course it is.
It's a career.
Of course, it shouldn't be a career, but it is anyway.
Yes it is viewed as such.
But as near as I can tell no congresscritters hold poly sci degrees so their expertise is in other areas. Lawyers lead the list.
So the longer one remains a "public" servant the rustic your real skills become and the more you are just serving your benefactors.

Yes it is viewed as such.
But as near as I can tell no congresscritters hold poly sci degrees so their expertise is in other areas. Lawyers lead the list.
So the longer one remains a "public" servant the rustic your real skills become and the more you are just serving your benefactors.
You do have a point there. Politics should be a limited term of public service, and not a lucrative career.

IMO, that is.

But, the president should still have some experience. If lack of experience is a qualification, then Obama was well qualified in '08.

You do have a point there. Politics should be a limited term of public service, and not a lucrative career.

IMO, that is.

But, the president should still have some experience. If lack of experience is a qualification, then Obama was well qualified in '08.
Trump has considerable executive experience, BO had none and it showed.
BO was just another pol and not a good one and we see the result.
We have tried pols over and over to no good effect. Need a different path.

We need a different path, but electing someone who just opens his mouth and lets whatever is in his head at the time spew out is not it.

We need a different path, but electing someone who just opens his mouth and lets whatever is in his head at the time spew out is not it.
Then vote for Gary and take some satisfaction on not contributing to it.
Or vote for the most corrupt pol since BO. Or Boss Tweed.

Then vote for Gary and take some satisfaction on not contributing to it.
Or vote for the most corrupt pol since BO. Or Boss Tweed.
I plan to do exactly that. Maybe if enough people were to join me and vote third party, the bosses of the two major parties would sit up and take notice. Maybe the voters will wake up to the fact that there are alternatives to just accepting whatever the two parties do.

Trump for the voter who hated the Intellectualism of W Bush.
Clinton is the least bad choice of main 2, by a huge amount.
Gary Johnson I cant vote for as he has a shit Envirmental plan and health care plan.
Green parties Jill Stine is to far left for me...

Im screwed. I will vote for the reserected Nixon before Trump so if I have to vote for clinton to make sure she wins my state so be it...other I am leaning Johnson just to have the libertarian party grow and split the republican party.

Werbung:
Yea he sucked unless you look at just about any numbers where things improved.
trump knows how to tell little people around him what to do while they blow him and tell him he is great..He knows how to screw over people hard and make a buck for himself. He knows how to run companies into the ground. e knows nothing about how to govern and it shows so very much.

Back