Do you think Clinton or Trump is the best candidate?

Washington huh... I guess you are REALLY old.
May want to look past huffpo for current events. The Clinton foundation is being investigated.

And so are Trumps tax returns (his excuse for not releasing them), and he is being sued for fraud.

Keep it up Dog. No matter how bad you try to paint the Clintons Trump is far worse. I don't think the Clintons hired illegal workers, and then didn't pay them. And while Bill has his "affairs", his protege was Donald Trump

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068248,00.html

Werbung:
Your tight about that, the fifth amendment has become worthless some what. Many amendments in our Constitution are not really enforced as they should or could be.

The government would do away with it if they knew they wouldn't get civil war. Honestly I don't think the people even then will do anything about it but complain and protest in the streets which will be enforced by a government where protesting is no longer a right.

Worthless question. Not only are they just to of several choices, there is nothing forcing anybody to vote for either. If you belive in the wasted vote myth you are part of the problem.

I cannot vote for either one. One is unethical while the other is a bully and inexperienced. I intend to exercise my right to write in a candidate.

Your tight about that, the fifth amendment has become worthless some what. Many amendments in our Constitution are not really enforced as they should or could be.

The government would do away with it if they knew they wouldn't get civil war. Honestly I don't think the people even then will do anything about it but complain and protest in the streets which will be enforced by a government where protesting is no longer a right.

Yet there are many amendments that are too rigidly enforced when they were created in context of the era and not applicable to modern society. I won't go into the Second Amendment debate, but from a historians point of view, it was applied in response to what was happening at the time when there was no army or militia. Now that there is, it's not necessary.

The Constitution itself is not altogether bad, but should be interpreted in a contemporary setting. The sad thing is amendments are near impossible to come by and that process was intended to ensure the Constitution would evolve.

"This isn't the first time Trump has praised Hussein — or other dictators.
You are parroting the lies of the established media.

Trump called Kim Jong Un "a maniac".

Trump called Saddam Hussein a "really bad guy".

Trump called the Chinese government "horrible".

Don't be such a lying weasel Old_Trapper70.

I can't help it, I really like Donald Trump. I think he has more potential to do very good things for everybody, as opposed to Hilary Clinton. With all of these leaks, and how Wasserman-Shultz was in Clinton's back pocket the whole time, I can't see how anybody could vote for Clinton.
Only the misinformed can support her. She is a lying tool of Wall Street and foreign dictators. The Clintons will happily sell out the country as they've done before.

"We can no longer afford to be the America that opens its arms to refugees in need of a safe haven, Trump says, or to immigrants desperate for a better way of life.
Nonsense. Trump will just try to reduce the flood of illegal immigrants.

According to the man who wants to be the leader of the free world, America should relinquish that title. Allies in need of aid will have to stop looking to us to extend a helping hand. We are going to be too busy taking care of ourselves.

Trump would rather turn us into a me-first nation, one that feverishly scrambles to gather the fruits of America's prosperity to hoard for ourselves. We don't need to help countries that are unable to pay their fair share to NATO, hovering around trying to take what's ours.
You support a man who wants us to leave NATO.

Nonsense. Trump will just try to reduce the flood of illegal immigrants.

I would suggest that you read Trumps policy before he backpedaled to satisfy his hate filled right wingers:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...onald-trump-really-believe-about-immigration/

You support a man who wants us to leave NATO.

Actually that is Trump, and I see nothing that says Castle does:

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/28/trump-wants-to-leave-u-s-allies-in-the-lurch/

You are parroting the lies of the established media.

Trump called Kim Jong Un "a maniac".

Trump called Saddam Hussein a "really bad guy".

Trump called the Chinese government "horrible".

Don't be such a lying weasel Old_Trapper70.

Must I once again show how much of a fool you are? For instance, on Hussein, AFTER he said he was a "bad guy" he then praised Hussein in case you missed it:

"We shouldn't have destabilized Saddam Hussein, right?" Trump asked his supporters on Tuesday. "He was a bad guy, really bad guy, but you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good."

The business mogul said that Hussein "didn't read them the rights, they didn't talk. They were terrorists, over." Once again, he dubbed Iraq the "Harvard for terrorism," declaring that the country was an Ivy League-caliber training ground for aspiring terrorist recruits."

Castle wants to withdraw from NATO.

http://libertyhangout.org/2016/07/interview-with-darrell-castle-constitution-candidate/

Admit your error and acknowledge you are only pretending to be a conservative to help out your beloved Queen Hillary.

You are always screaming about how much you hate right-wingers. Then you support a very extreme conservative. Tell us why.

Ahhhh, still sucking at the "straw" of a Trump supporter.

The exact comment according to your post was:

"Secure the borders/Control immigration.

Withdraw from the United Nations, NATO, TPP, Nafta, Cafta, Gatt, WTO, etc.

End the Federal Reserve and return monetary policy to Congress where the Constitution places it."

None of which I disagree with, and I should thank you for posting such an article since none of the MSM has done so.

Now, why would I agree. Simply because that is the position the Founding Fathers had 200+ years ago. They warned against being involved in foreign matters. They argued for INDEPENDENCE, not dependency. As to trade, they argued against globalization, and trade should be between the different businesses without government support with taxpayer dollars. Take notice that until the signing of all these trade "agreements" very few corporations moved out of country, wages increased as production grew, and the economy grew.

And right wingers, and real conservatives, have always opposed the Federal Reserve, and its unConstitutional powers.

Werbung:
Why are you afraid of my question Old_Trapper70: You are always screaming about how much you hate right-wingers. Then you support a very extreme conservative. Tell us why.

Maybe your head is so far up Hillary's ass you can't hear the question?

Back