Vote Gary Johnson!!!

Werbung:
Welcome to the insanity of the original description of liberalism.

Well to be fair, I am sure he advocates for many many things that are conservative and libertarian. The legal drug thing seems liberal but really its libertarian... Just it’s the only thing liberals relate to with the libertarian party, except for perhaps washing our hands of every other country out there.

Cuz man... it's like... LIVE FREE BRO!

cnF8p.jpg

And like...

Totally... Now do you get it?

Yawn I'm too tired to go at it with you tonight Gen. So with that being said I'll get at you tomorrow with a quick response that's sure to get your spun up. ;) BRO...Far out man!!! LIVE FREE!!!

The libertarian party is a wash. There are bigger fish to fry. No one is listening to this insane liberal antiquated ideologies of the 60's.

So is your Tea Party there Tejas' Telote...That ought make you red but be careful. People might think your a COMMUNIST(gasp)...Hey LIVE FREE!!!

I hope it involves a reason to vote for Gary Johnson this time

You wouldn't vote for him even if I tried. Tell you what give me a Reason why I should vote for Romney or Obama? Oh I can't wait for your answer. (giddy just thinking about it)

Oh so in other words you like what I posted. Your welcome. Now waiting for that reason to vote for Romney or Obama???

see other asking.

you have posted why you do not support the others. all well and good but no reason, especially considering the subject of this thread, to vote for Gary Johnson.

I'm not asking you to vote for anyone, but you are.

so why ?

Well to be fair, I am sure he advocates for many many things that are conservative and libertarian. The legal drug thing seems liberal but really its libertarian... Just it’s the only thing liberals relate to with the libertarian party, except for perhaps washing our hands of every other country out there.
There are other wacko views on social issues, as well.

Werbung:
Back