Vote Gary Johnson!!!

I am not angry at all, just fustrated that you keep saying I didnt answer your question.

I know that libertarians have been around longer than 3 weeks. I am talking about you personally who comes here 3 weeks before an election trying your best to get everyone to vote for someone who cant win.

Now you claim that you have answered mine. Please show me where you answered mine. I took the time to tell you my answer three times, please repeat your answer for me.

After the election when Gary Johnson does not win. What next? What is the game plan for you???

You keep going, you keep whatever momentum you have and you spread the word to anyone who will listen. Libertarians don't give up, like the old saying goes. "That which doesn't kills you only makes you stronger". We are getting stronger and believe me after this election is over with. Our side will present a better and stronger case to the American people. Yeah the chip's are stacked against us but you know what. Once upon a time the same applied to Republican's and Democrats. You keep going. That's what me and my libertarian friends plan on doing when our candidate loses. Keep up the fight. Now what is your plan if your candidate loses. What's next? What is your game plan?

Werbung:
Also Panda hasn't answered my question as to whether our democratic process is fair when it comes to third party candidates.
You have a serious reading comprehension, and apparent attitude, problem. Panda has answered your question multiple times and, if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I'm no big fan of the Republican party and actually prefer the LP.

How were you convinced to follow the LP? I have a feeling you weren't badgered into it by some obnoxious forum poster screeching illogical and hysterical rants about the election system being unfair and that you should LIVE FREE!!!

If you want to convince people to support the LP and it's candidates, you should try using reasoned and logical arguments. Your current tact is achieving the opposite of your desired effect, you're driving people away from the LP and giving Libertarians a bad name.

Since this is a discussion board and you started this thread entitled "Vote Gary Johnson", I suggest you use this thread to argue, with well reasoned and logical arguments, as to WHY people should vote for Gary Johnson. Dog has asked several times for you to explain WHY he should vote for Gary Johnson but you are yet to offer anything resembling an answer.

You keep going, you keep whatever momentum you have and you spread the word to anyone who will listen. Libertarians don't give up, like the old saying goes. "That which doesn't kills you only makes you stronger". We are getting stronger and believe me after this election is over with. Our side will present a better and stronger case to the American people. Yeah the chip's are stacked against us but you know what. Once upon a time the same applied to Republican's and Democrats. You keep going. That's what me and my libertarian friends plan on doing when our candidate loses. Keep up the fight. Now what is your plan if your candidate loses. What's next? What is your game plan?

If Romney loses I do my best to survive the nightmare that will be obama.

I am not sure I understand your thinking. If I were really just fired up for Gary Johnson I can see voting for him over the other two. I was kind of in your position in 2000. I did not want Bush or AlGore so I voted for Pat Buchanan, I live in Oregon so my vote didn’t matter one way or the other

But the more I learned about Both Bush and AlGore and the d and r party, the next time around I not only voted for Bush, I spent hours and hours talking to people in key states trying to get them to see the difference between the two parties.

So I guess you remind me of me 12 years ago, so Ill try to be patient with you. But in the last 12 years I have learned something. Vote for who is closest to your personal belief system and can actually win and keep working to help your ideal candidate eventually win.

You have a serious reading comprehension, and apparent attitude, problem. Panda has answered your question multiple times and, if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I'm no big fan of the Republican party and actually prefer the LP.

How were you convinced to follow the LP? I have a feeling you weren't badgered into it by some obnoxious forum poster screeching illogical and hysterical rants about the election system being unfair and that you should LIVE FREE!!!

If you want to convince people to support the LP and it's candidates, you should try using reasoned and logical arguments. Your current tact is achieving the opposite of your desired effect, you're driving people away from the LP and giving Libertarians a bad name.

Since this is a discussion board and you started this thread entitled "Vote Gary Johnson", I suggest you use this thread to argue, with well reasoned and logical arguments, as to WHY people should vote for Gary Johnson. Dog has asked several times for you to explain WHY he should vote for Gary Johnson but you are yet to offer anything resembling an answer.

I don't have an attitude problem. I'm not driving anyone away from the LP because you guys already made up your minds about them. So how is that driving anyone away? If I present facts about Libertarians you would be the first one to say BULLSHIT and call me a Liberal in Libertarian clothing. Oh I've read some of your messages and information on this forum and many others. You present the truth when it suits your own need and argument. My reading comprehension is just fine tyvm and sounds to me your getting upset about me being here no matter what i present. Do your own research and see for yourself what Libertarianism is about because that's the only way I can convince you to do it. Now if you want me to do it for you than that's no problem but then wouldn't that mean me doing your research for you??? Not to make it sound like you take handouts or anything for free but....Like I said do it yourself and before you come back with your apparent attitude towards me. Call me out and prove me wrong on what I've said that I know for sure you actually looked up Libertarianism for yourself. By the way as a fellow libertarian you sure do back most of the republican threads on these forums. Says a lot about you don't you think??? Hey GenSeneca...LIVE FREE BABY...LIVE FREE!!!!

If Romney loses I do my best to survive the nightmare that will be obama.

I am not sure I understand your thinking. If I were really just fired up for Gary Johnson I can see voting for him over the other two. I was kind of in your position in 2000. I did not want Bush or AlGore so I voted for Pat Buchanan, I live in Oregon so my vote didn’t matter one way or the other

But the more I learned about Both Bush and AlGore and the d and r party, the next time around I not only voted for Bush, I spent hours and hours talking to people in key states trying to get them to see the difference between the two parties.

So I guess you remind me of me 12 years ago, so Ill try to be patient with you. But in the last 12 years I have learned something. Vote for who is closest to your personal belief system and can actually win and keep working to help your ideal candidate eventually win.

So based on that you just gave up?!? Look whether it was 12 years ago or 12 days ago you just don't say. Screw it, I'm voting for the guy who has a better chance of beating Obama than actually voting for your principle's. I am fired up for Gary Johnson believe me. He is a breathe of fresh air for me and everyone else tired of the status quo. If you want to vote for Romney good for you. It's your right to vote for who you think will serve the best interests of the nation. I just don't think its Romney or Obama but I know my guy don't have a chance in hell but at least I stand by my principles and refuse to vote for either one of them. Romney is not the darling of the Conservative movement but yet they have no choice. We'll we all have choices in life and at the polls. It just depends on whether or not you willing to give someone else a shot who shares some of your views. Beating Obama is one thing but giving up your principles just to get him out of office is another.
Hey Pandora...LIVE FREE!!!

So based on that you just gave up?!? Look whether it was 12 years ago or 12 days ago you just don't say. Screw it, I'm voting for the guy who has a better chance of beating Obama than actually voting for your principle's. I am fired up for Gary Johnson believe me. He is a breathe of fresh air for me and everyone else tired of the status quo. If you want to vote for Romney good for you. It's your right to vote for who you think will serve the best interests of the nation. I just don't think its Romney or Obama but I know my guy don't have a chance in hell but at least I stand by my principles and refuse to vote for either one of them. Romney is not the darling of the Conservative movement but yet they have no choice. We'll we all have choices in life and at the polls. It just depends on whether or not you willing to give someone else a shot who shares some of your views. Beating Obama is one thing but giving up your principles just to get him out of office is another.
Hey Pandora...LIVE FREE!!!
Give up? No. I didn’t give up but I did decide to be realistic.

I voted 3d party in every election since I was 18 years old till Bush/Kerry. I saw Kerry as a real threat to our Nation and I saw the election as close enough that not only my vote could count, I needed to work with every person willing to listen to get them to see that difference.

I saw the same threat in obama in 08 as I do in 12. So again I work as hard as I can to get others to see the same.

I did not see that kind of threat from Bush, Dukakis or Clinton so in those races I voted for who I wanted more as a protest vote, and in all those cases it was 3d party.

In this case there is no 3d party person I even remotely like so I wouldn’t waste my vote on 3d party.

Give up? No. I didn’t give up but I did decide to be realistic.

I voted 3d party in every election since I was 18 years old till Bush/Kerry. I saw Kerry as a real threat to our Nation and I saw the election as close enough that not only my vote could count, I needed to work with every person willing to listen to get them to see that difference.

I saw the same threat in obama in 08 as I do in 12. So again I work as hard as I can to get others to see the same.

I did not see that kind of threat from Bush, Dukakis or Clinton so in those races I voted for who I wanted more as a protest vote, and in all those cases it was 3d party.

In this case there is no 3d party person I even remotely like so I wouldn’t waste my vote on 3d party.

You know what Pandora I want to give you a hug:) I know its frustrating and I feel your pain...(Not to barrow from Bubba or anything) however with that being said. I've washed my hands of our two party system FOREVER...I refuse to support the status quo. I know deep down inside you feel the same. But I understand why your voting for Romney. But let ma ask you this. Why vote for someone you don't have too much faith in to begin with? It's just to get Obama out of office and nothing more then I'm sorry that is just the wrong reason. Look I want Obama gone just as much as you do but to me being realistic is believing that just voting for Romney will make me feel any better when I know it won't. A vote for Gary Johnson is not a wasted vote like some people have suggested. It's about principles and unfortunately some people are willing to sacrifice their principles just because they don't like Obama or his policies. Well hate to be the bearer of bad news but Romney and Obama are cut from the same political cloth and even if Romney does win. He'll continue the Obama legacy although in a lighter version. He's even said so himself in regards to Obama care. Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me and please go to neutral websites and stay away from the obvious ones who skew the truth to suit there own political agenda's.

LIVE FREE Pandora!!!

You know what Pandora I want to give you a hug:) I know its frustrating and I feel your pain...(Not to barrow from Bubba or anything) however with that being said. I've washed my hands of our two party system FOREVER...I refuse to support the status quo. I know deep down inside you feel the same. But I understand why your voting for Romney. But let ma ask you this. Why vote for someone you don't have too much faith in to begin with? It's just to get Obama out of office and nothing more then I'm sorry that is just the wrong reason. Look I want Obama gone just as much as you do but to me being realistic is believing that just voting for Romney will make me feel any better when I know it won't. A vote for Gary Johnson is not a wasted vote like some people have suggested. It's about principles and unfortunately some people are willing to sacrifice their principles just because they don't like Obama or his policies. Well hate to be the bearer of bad news but Romney and Obama are cut from the same political cloth and even if Romney does win. He'll continue the Obama legacy although in a lighter version. He's even said so himself in regards to Obama care. Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me and please go to neutral websites and stay away from the obvious ones who skew the truth to suit there own political agenda's.

LIVE FREE Pandora!!!
I have a ton of faith in Romney in certain areas. Creating jobs and reducing the debt. And I feel he will do what is right where Israel is concerned.

I am bothered that he buys into global warming, I am bothered that he might compromise too much with the far left.

But all in all out of all those who were running in the primary, he was the one I liked best. I also really like his VP pick. I would rather Rubio but Romney is a good second.

I have a ton of faith in Romney in certain areas. Creating jobs and reducing the debt. And I feel he will do what is right where Israel is concerned.

I am bothered that he buys into global warming, I am bothered that he might compromise too much with the far left.

But all in all out of all those who were running in the primary, he was the one I liked best. I also really like his VP pick. I would rather Rubio but Romney is a good second.

I respect that. Wish your candidate all the luck as a matter of fact I wish all presidential candidates the best of luck in this election.

...try thinking for yourself for once.
Why must I agree with you before you consider me to be "thinking" for myself? Is it not possible for people to "think" for themselves and still disagree with you?

You're simply not being rational, you're hysterically emotional, and you remind me of every 9/11 truther I've ever had the displeasure of speaking with. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are a truther and/or a fan of Alex Jones.

Werbung:
Why must I agree with you before you consider me to be "thinking" for myself? Is it not possible for people to "think" for themselves and still disagree with you?

You're simply not being rational, you're hysterically emotional, and you remind me of every 9/11 truther I've ever had the displeasure of speaking with. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are a truther and/or a fan of Alex Jones.

Its funny you should mention alex jones because I did post a video by him in regards to judge napalitano being fired from fox news for speaking the truth. Now with that being said. You don't have to name calling Gen. When you do you lose the debate. Besides 9/11 truther...really?!? If thats your best hate to see your worst. Also truthers have a right to be crazy whether its 9/11 or birth certificates wouldn't you agree. I am rational by the way. The problem you have with me is that I have the audacity to vote for a third party instead of voting for the status quo. LIVE FREE means exactly what it says. Free from government, free from croynism and free from the status quo. LIVE FREE!!!

Back