Vote Gary Johnson!!!

Werbung:
You know what I find funny about some of these responses is that some how I'm supposed to take what you guys are saying as serious??? I mean it's the same of line of bullshit that if you can't present your case for your candidate you resort name calling and demean anyone who disagrees with you politics. I'm a proud libertarian and I for one feel that my vote would be wasted voting for Obama or Romney. I'd rather think for my self thank you very much and also Cruella...after this election and God Forbid if Obama get's reelected...let me know whose a sore loser you or Gary Johnson? It's unfortunate that our FAILED two party system has some of you jumping off the cliff along with the rest of the lemmings. You guys are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I don't buy into the narrative of Fox News or MSNBC. You see I'm a free thinker which means government should mind it's own business and political parties don't belong in the bedrooms of America. People have a right to be happy or miserable and others shouldn't try to force their political belief's on others and that's all we're getting in this election. By the way in case some of you don't know in Nevada Gary Johnson has eaten away at Obama's numbers by 8%. So with that being said I bet you Republicans love Gary Johnson for that one. Which proves the hypocrisy of some of your statements that he's "IRRELEVANT". LIVE FREE!!!

You know what I find funny about some of these responses is that some how I'm supposed to take what you guys are saying as serious??? I mean it's the same of line of bullshit that if you can't present your case for your candidate you resort name calling and demean anyone who disagrees with you politics. I'm a proud libertarian and I for one feel that my vote would be wasted voting for Obama or Romney. I'd rather think for my self thank you very much and also Cruella...after this election and God Forbid if Obama get's reelected...let me know whose a sore loser you or Gary Johnson? It's unfortunate that our FAILED two party system has some of you jumping off the cliff along with the rest of the lemmings. You guys are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I don't buy into the narrative of Fox News or MSNBC. You see I'm a free thinker which means government should mind it's own business and political parties don't belong in the bedrooms of America. People have a right to be happy or miserable and others shouldn't try to force their political belief's on others and that's all we're getting in this election. By the way in case some of you don't know in Nevada Gary Johnson has eaten away at Obama's numbers by 8%. So with that being said I bet you Republicans love Gary Johnson for that one. Which proves the hypocrisy of some of your statements that he's "IRRELEVANT". LIVE FREE!!!

If I'm anything I'm libertarian. But there is no value in voting for a national level candidate who cannot win.

If you we're Libertarian like you claim then what you just said is a total contradiction. If anything we should encourage third parties not throw in the towel as easily as you have.

I usually vote for the LP or Constitutional candidate in every presidential election but, being in a swing state, I'm voting for Romney this time around. He earned my vote by picking Ryan as his VP. I'm certainly not under any delusions about either of them being my first choice but America cannot take four more years of Obama, and I can't take four more years of listening to him whistling his S's.

If you we're Libertarian like you claim then what you just said is a total contradiction. If anything we should encourage third parties not throw in the towel as easily as you have.

I prefer to take a smarter path. The same path the LP has been pursuing for some time. You grow a party from the ground up, not the top down. Thats why they have more third party people in office than all other 3rd parties combined. Congressional candidates come from local winners. Politics has a farm sysem, has to.

You seem like a recent convert to LP and all are welcome and needed but if you're gong to win at it you have to understand the rules.

. Perot successfully got bill Clinton in the white house two elections in a row

Perot was two mistakes away from a win. his VP and a candid moment when he went a little nuts. Bush I failed to show hiw his economy ws turning a nd Dole was just another McCain.

Didn't Perot drop out for awhile - something about threats to his daughter's wedding?

Werbung:
So let me get this straight. From this whole discussion looks like two wrongs do make a right??? It was wrong to vote for Obama back in 08 just like its wrong to vote for him again and Romney but since there's no other alternative I guess the lesser of two evil's prevails. Got it...So let me ask you all this. If Gary Johnson told you that you don't have to jump of the same cliff like everyone else you guys would still do it???

Back