Walz admits America cannot take 4 more years like the last 4 years

ok, again, MY view (you are free to continue): you posted a link. i think you should post the direct quote if you quibble about a few words missing. now i am willing to do it this time just for you but i think the burden in on you (just my opinion).
hint: fox includes an "only" in there. but it seems he said "except for day one." i think it is not clear if except = only here.

i think it is a sad day that trump supporters take solace that he said except (even only) on day one. sad sad times....

Werbung:
ok, again, MY view (you are free to continue): you posted a link. i think you should post the direct quote if you quibble about a few words missing. now i am willing to do it this time just for you but i think the burden in on you (just my opinion).

Attachments

• IMG_1417.webp
    IMG_1417.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1418.webp
    IMG_1418.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
hint: fox includes an "only" in there. but it seems he said "except for day one." i think it is not clear if except = only here.

i think it is a sad day that trump supporters take solace that he said except (even only) on day one. sad sad times....
I just posted it!

Well I suggest at his rallies to make clear what he means about can’t take four more years!
At most, he was expressing an OPINION about future occurrences. Most sane people know that the future cannot be predicted four years in advance. We can predict where hurricanes go for a week at the most.

It is useless to make this clear, and what do you care? You are a slave to Trump anyway, no matter what/

Werbung:
Back