Walz admits America cannot take 4 more years like the last 4 years

this gets a thread but Bagram Alaska does not. hypocrisy and gaslighting mixed.
here is a few more (this guys brain is fried):

Trump also mistook Argentina for a person, calling MAGA the “greatest movement … maybe in the history of any country, even Argentina.”

“You know, Argentina, great guy. He’s a big Trump guy. He loves Trump. I love him because he loves Trump. Anybody that loves me. I like them,” Trump said.

Trump: “Nikki Haley was in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that.”

Trump: “We did with Obama. We won an election that everyone said couldn't be won.”

Trump: “There’s a man, Viktor Orbán. Did anyone ever hear of him? He’s probably, like, one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. He’s the leader of Turkey.”

Trump:
He referred to former President Jimmy Carter as “Jimmy Connors,” chuckling as he caught the error during a campaign speech in New Jersey, clarifying that “Jimmy Carter had a bad reputation,” but “right now he is considered a totally brilliant president by comparison” to Biden.

Trump: The former president bizarrely congratulated “the late, great Hannibal Lecter,” the serial killer cannibalist character from a series of Thomas Harris novels, then pointed out “we have people that are being released into our country that we don’t want in our country,” referring to undocumented migrants.

Trump: In another odd reference, Trump told the crowd in New Jersey he had just eaten a hot dog, against advice he said Frank Sinatra once gave him to “never eat before you perform,” to which Trump said he responded “I’m not performing, I’m a politician,” but Sinatra died in 1998, before Trump’s entrance into politics.

Trump: In a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump appeared to endorse Biden, telling the audience he agrees with Russian President Vladimir Putin in preferring Biden over Trump.

Werbung:

Trump also mistook Argentina for a person, calling MAGA the “greatest movement … maybe in the history of any country, even Argentina.”

“You know, Argentina, great guy. He’s a big Trump guy. He loves Trump. I love him because he loves Trump. Anybody that loves me. I like them,” Trump said.

Trump: “Nikki Haley was in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that.”

Trump: “We did with Obama. We won an election that everyone said couldn't be won.”

Trump: “There’s a man, Viktor Orbán. Did anyone ever hear of him? He’s probably, like, one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. He’s the leader of Turkey.”

Trump:
He referred to former President Jimmy Carter as “Jimmy Connors,” chuckling as he caught the error during a campaign speech in New Jersey, clarifying that “Jimmy Carter had a bad reputation,” but “right now he is considered a totally brilliant president by comparison” to Biden.

Trump: The former president bizarrely congratulated “the late, great Hannibal Lecter,” the serial killer cannibalist character from a series of Thomas Harris novels, then pointed out “we have people that are being released into our country that we don’t want in our country,” referring to undocumented migrants.

Trump: In another odd reference, Trump told the crowd in New Jersey he had just eaten a hot dog, against advice he said Frank Sinatra once gave him to “never eat before you perform,” to which Trump said he responded “I’m not performing, I’m a politician,” but Sinatra died in 1998, before Trump’s entrance into politics.

Trump: In a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump appeared to endorse Biden, telling the audience he agrees with Russian President Vladimir Putin in preferring Biden over Trump.

Trump:

Pelosi hates the ground Trump walks on! She will do anything to get him and keep him out!

Trump:

Oh guess you’re perfect! I’ll post more in a bit smart ass! Some of Harris and Walz as well. Show you what you are voting for. You are gaslighter! That’s ok! Move on!

Harris is hiding and she is a puppet! She is not even attending the presidential candidate dinner. Scared? Does not want to confront the press. How in the hell will she confront world leaders? Harris called Trump just today Former Vice President?? 🤔

Right! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omrMRP15q9M

KAMALA HARRIS'S DANGEROUS AGENDA
Border Czar Kamala Harris opened the southern border to illegal alien criminals and deadly fentanyl, and as vice president, was the tie-breaking vote for far-left spending bills that raised taxes and sent prices skyrocketing for families across the country. While Harris has tried to rewrite history on her extreme record, she can’t hide from her promises to set murderers free, dismantle America’s border security, raise costs with massive spending bills, bring back the Green New Deal Scam, eliminate private health insurance, and more.

Fighting to Set Murderers Free

More “Bidenomics”—it’s “Working,” Rising Costs are Nothing to Worry About!

More Taxes to Ensure the Middle-Class Pays Their “Fair Share”

Abolish Borders

Bring Back the Green New Deal

Kamala Believes in Freedom for Individuals Associated with Violent Behavior. (Formally Referred to as Violent Criminals)

Ending “Wrongheaded Thinking” That More Police Mean Safer Communities

Eliminate Private Health Insurance

Give Social Security and Medicare to Illegal Aliens

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers
Prepared Testimony of Steven A. Camarota
Director of Research
Center for Immigration Studies
For
Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Subcommittee of the House
Judiciary Committee
Hearing entitled “The Impact of Illegal Immigration on Social Services,”
Thursday, January 11, 2024
Summary
Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than
they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have
high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes. The
fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average
education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large
share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born
children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of
illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create.
Key Points
• The current surge of illegal immigration is unprecedented. Some 2.7 million inadmissible
aliens have been released into the country by the administration since January 2021.
There have also been 1.5 million “got-aways” — individuals observed entering illegally
but not stopped. Visa overstays also seem to have hit a record in FY 2022.
• We preliminarily estimate that the illegal immigrant population grew to 12.8 million by
October of 2023, up 2.6 million since January 2021, when the president took office. This
is the net increase in the illegal population based on monthly Census Bureau data, not the
number of new arrivals.
• Illegal immigrants have a negative fiscal impact -- taxes paid minus benefits received --
primarily because a large share have modest levels of education, resulting in relatively

There is much more if you need it!

Harris is hiding and she is a puppet! She is not even attending the presidential candidate dinner. Scared? Does not want to confront the press. How in the hell will she confront world leaders? Harris called Trump just today Former Vice President?? 🤔
fair enough. This a particular type of verbal gaffe. who has way more of these: harris or trump?

people in glass houses...

fair enough. This a particular type of verbal gaffe. who has way more of these: harris or trump?

Well for how many rallies, interviews, etc he does, probably Trump! Think about it, a President of the United States has to know many people and I’m sure all candidates etc will make mistakes. Trump calls people certain names. I have much more of Harris but hers is unfortunately more of the past. Her present speeches are all the same! Let me know if you need more!

And other media takes Trumps comments like the Hannity interview and states that he will be a dictator! But that’s all they posted!
Not the interview stating on day one!
And bloodbath, about auto industry! That’s all that some people see! Or what the media want them to see! You can say it’s selected but look up her interviews of the past! Loud and clear! If you need them let me know!

And other media takes Trumps comments like the Hannity interview and states that he will be a dictator! But that’s all they posted!
Not the interview stating on day one!
And bloodbath, about auto industry! That’s all that some people see! Or what the media want them to see! You can say it’s selected but look up her interviews of the past! Loud and clear! If you need them let me know!
fair point. go ahead and give us a direct quote because i think what you say above is not accurate either.

Werbung:
I posted the interview with Hannity
ok, again, MY view (you are free to continue): you posted a link. i think you should post the direct quote if you quibble about a few words missing. now i am willing to do it this time just for you but i think the burden in on you (just my opinion).

Back