The Economy is Bad?

I'd be glad to have a discussion about the economy and even agree with the original post to some extent.

But the sexual assaulter line makes me have no respect for that person.

Since when did you libtards give a damn about sexual assault?

The problem with this forum is that we cannot have real discussions that do not degenerate into something else like Jesus, Jan 6th or the 2020 election.

Werbung:
Just say Bill Clinton is possibly a rapist for his trips to Epstein island and he should be investigated and then you can talk all you want about how bad Trump is. Is that too much to ask? Throw the old man overboard, whether it’s Biden or Clinton. Because defending them will never do any good for you. Kamala needs to throw Biden and his policies (which to his anger would include his legacy) overboard or she won’t win. Biden already shot himself in both feet and now Kamala is wearing his bloody shoes. It’s not going to work. I say this as someone who doesn’t want Trump to win but is not going to pretend he isn’t when we’re running the shittiest campaign ever regardless of what ********* polls say.

Don't forget Joe Biden taking showers with his daughter.

I'd be glad to have a discussion about the economy and even agree with the original post to some extent.

But the sexual assaulter line makes me have no respect for that person.

Since when did you libtards give a damn about sexual assault?

The problem with this forum is that we cannot have real discussions that do not degenerate into something else like Jesus, Jan 6th or the 2020 election.

A jury of sexual assaulter trump's peers ruled he did sexually assault Ms. Carroll. The judge wrote in her ruling that he raped her.

So if you have a problem with it, take it up with the judge and jury.

Meanwhile, sexual assaulter trump will be referred to as exactly what the jury ruled he is. A sexual assaulter.

I don't care about your feelings. Deal with it.

Don't forget Joe Biden taking showers with his daughter.

When a jury of his peers rules that he had showers with his daughter, I'll believe it.

Just as I now believe that sexual assaulter trump is a sexual assaulter because a jury of his peers legally ruled he is.

Lefties do not please God and hate their enemies with ungodly passions. Hillary and Biden both got millions of votes that were never proven to have been legitimately cast.
Where and when was it that God told people to vote for Trump?

Elections are NOT anything that is legitimized in any way in the Bible. Kings are appointed because God wants them to rule and continue to do so until they are dead. That's how Solomon got he job. And then there is the Messiah, who was supposed to be a military and religious leader of all the Hebrews. That is NOT the job description for what Jesus was or did.

A jury of sexual assaulter trump's peers ruled he did sexually assault Ms. Carroll. The judge wrote in her ruling that he raped her.

So if you have a problem with it, take it up with the judge and jury.

Meanwhile, sexual assaulter trump will be referred to as exactly what the jury ruled he is. A sexual assaulter.

I don't care about your feelings. Deal with it.

So start a fucking thread about it but I'm not talking economics with some asshole.
As I said I could have been one of your biggest allies on this thread because I judge an economy by traditional numbers but not this time.

I would rate the jury that found Trump guilty on the same level with the jury that acquitted OJ.

Where and when was it that God told people to vote for Trump?

Elections are NOT anything that is legitimized in any way in the Bible. Kings are appointed because God wants them to rule and continue to do so until they are dead. That's how Solomon got he job. And then there is the Messiah, who was supposed to be a military and religious leader of all the Hebrews. That is NOT the job description for what Jesus was or did.
God tells humans what is right. It is up to sinners to decide which candidate best supports God's views and values.

God tells humans what is right. It is up to sinners to decide which candidate best supports God's views and values.
Is there somewhere in the Bible where anyone was asked to vote for Moses, or Joshua, or Jesus? No, there is not.
What is the deal government as mentioned in the Bible? Rule by Jesus, who no one voted for, with total power over everyone for at least 1000 years.

God's ideal form of government in the Bible is absolute monarchy, with the king appointed by God.
Don't tell me that God has ever told anyone to vote for Trump.

Trump resembles the Antichrist more than he does a Messiah.

When a jury of his peers rules that he had showers with his daughter, I'll believe it.

Just as I now believe that sexual assaulter trump is a sexual assaulter because a jury of his peers legally ruled he is.
Most people don’t have faith in our judicial system or system in general. Public opinion always prevails actually. If you’re going troll then you can’t do it using our judicial system. It just looks foolish to have faith in the system like that.

Are you saying he took her there and wrapped Christmas gifts for kids?
How can you possibly know where that photo was taken?
He is a convicted sexual assaulter and your protecting him. You're a pillar of anti misogyny.
That lady said it happened twenty plus years ago, On CNN she was grinning ear to ear after the second award!
She knows exactly what happened alright! She was so distraught! Right! I guess many women could go back of women hitting on people! But if there is no money involved, they don’t bother! Sad!
Why in the hell do you think Hunter pleaded guilty yesterday? You tell me why!

That lady said it happened twenty plus years ago, On CNN she was grinning ear to ear after the second award!
She knows exactly what happened alright! She was so distraught! Right! I guess many women could go back of women hitting on people! But if there is no money involved, they don’t bother! Sad!
Why in the hell do you think Hunter pleaded guilty yesterday? You tell me why!
Trump was guilty and your protecting him.
Hunter pleaded guilty because he is guilty. If he goes to jail for his crimes, fuck him. It has no affect on Harris or the election.

Hunter pleaded guilty because he is guilty. If he goes to jail for his crimes, fuck him. It has no affect on Harris or the election.
All the people involved in these cases brought to court will be revealed! How many times certain ones visited the White House! Of all the cases! I’m not protecting Trump! He needs no protection!
Democratic cities, judges and jurors! All bullshit! Waited 8 years. Just how they tried to do to that judge Trump wanted in the courts.
You are like those judges, jurors, etc. Believe me, many politicians will be put through the mud in the future! They are all shitting! Americans are not stupid except for the ones that watch CNN snd MSNBC!

Hunter will be pardoned!

All the people involved in these cases brought to court will be revealed! How many times certain ones visited the White House! Of all the cases! I’m not protecting Trump! He needs no protection!
Democratic cities, judges and jurors! All bullshit! Waited 8 years. Just how they tried to do to that judge Trump wanted in the courts.
You are like those judges, jurors, etc. Believe me, many politicians will be put through the mud in the future! They are all shitting! Americans are not stupid except for the ones that watch CNN snd MSNBC!

Hunter will be pardoned!
Believe you? Don't make me vomit.

Werbung:
Trump was unjustly railroaded by crooked justice officials carrying the democrat dirty water.

Back