The Economy is Bad?

Not really. I see you condemning one guy and not the other for doing a lot of the same shit. I’m liberal. I’m against Trump. I know all this about myself and can still say Bill Clinton is most likely a sex offender. You defend individual politicians who are indefensible and it only hurts the broader party. You’d be better off cutting them lose or throwing them overboard.
You're paranoid about Clinton. He's old news.
Most likely a sex offender?
Where would that monumental brain fart get that information?

I dont give a shit about what Clinton did but if you must regurgitate it as a defence again democrats, knock yourself out sucker.

Werbung:

I dont give a shit about what Clinton did but if you must regurgitate it as a defence again democrats, knock yourself out sucker.
Not really. Just pointing out that any condemnation you make has no merit because you’re a hypocrite. You should give a shit if he had a sex with a teenager. That’s a major crime. If you don’t care about that then it’s pointless for you to even debate anyone about anything involving morality because all you care about is protecting your side. You don’t care about what anything means.

Last edited:
Not really. Just pointing out that any condemnation you make has no merit because you’re a hypocrite. You should give a shit if he had a sex with a teenager. That’s a major crime. If you don’t care about that then it’s pointless for you to even debate anyone about anything involving morality because all you care about is protecting your side. You don’t care about what anything means.
You are condemning that man with no evidence to support anything.
If you are referring to Epstein, don't forget you should be ridiculing Trump for the same reasons.

Otherwise. Fuck off with your paranoia.

You are condemning that man with no evidence to support anything.
If you are referring to Epstein, don't forget you should be ridiculing Trump for the same reasons.

Otherwise. Fuck off with your paranoia.
Yeah of course I condemn Trump too. I can condemn both of them. You can’t. You’re just the other side of the coin, idiot, is what I’m saying.

What is the point of complaining about Obama with a 2014 cartoon?
The US learned by attacking Iraq twice and Afghanistan once, that invasion and decapitation the rulers of Muslim nations is both very very expensive and very very counterproductive.

Do you think that the US ought to invade Iran? Iran has more than twice the population and land area of Iraq.
In what ways did Trump attack Iran? He did not bomb Iran, nor did he invade. he did not lift Obama's sanctions, either.
Hillary declared war on Iraq in 2002 and a majority in Congress voted with her.

Clinton is one of a long line of leftist criminal democrat sexual deviants who were never charged by government officials for fear of losing their jobs.

Bill Clinton is one of a long line of leftist criminal democrat sexual deviants who were never charged by government officials for fear of losing their jobs. Hillary was equally protected by government officials in fear of getting hurt if they dared charge leading democrats for the crimes they commit.
1725508072649.webp

Hillary declared war on Iraq in 2002 and a majority in Congress voted with her.
Only the president can declare war. Olebush declared war on Iraq in 1991, and Juniorbush declared war in 2003. Hillary was never president, unfortunately.

The first Iraq war could have been avoided if Olebush had actual experts who understood Arabic and Saddam in the late 1980's.
If the first war had been avoided, there would have been no second Iraq War. Who wanted war? Big Oil! Eliminating a major oil producer caused scarcity and that allowed them to raise their prices and profits.

Only the president can declare war. Olebush declared war on Iraq in 1991, and Juniorbush declared war in 2003. Hillary was never president, unfortunately.

The first Iraq war could have been avoided if Olebush had actual experts who understood Arabic and Saddam in the late 1980's.
If the first war had been avoided, there would have been no second Iraq War. Who wanted war? Big Oil! Eliminating a major oil producer caused scarcity and that allowed them to raise their prices and profits.
Bush did not vote to declare war on Iraq, Hillary and her pals in the Senate did.

They were fed false information by Juniorbush and Cheney. You are both ignorant and stupid.
OK, if you say so. The incompetent intelligence agencies told Bush that Iraq was manufacturing WMDs and the incompetent intelligence agencies told Congress that Putin conspired with Trump to steal the 2016 election.

Yeah of course I condemn Trump too. I can condemn both of them. You can’t. You’re just the other side of the coin, idiot, is what I’m saying.
Your condemning everyone because you're still bitter about Israel. You hate everyone like you're at war with them.

Do you really believe Bibi will listen to anyone. Do you think Biden will listen to you? Fuck off.
They assassinated 6 Israelites by shooting them in the back of the head then asked Israel for to concessions. Fuck the lot of the Muslim bastards. Blow the snot out of them.

Werbung:
Your condemning everyone because you're still bitter about Israel. You hate everyone like you're at war with them.

Do you really believe Bibi will listen to anyone. Do you think Biden will listen to you? Fuck off.
They assassinated 6 Israelites by shooting them in the back of the head then asked Israel for to concessions. Fuck the lot of the Muslim bastards. Blow the snot out of them.
Or the IDF recklessly blew them up. Biden just took Israel’s word for it that they were shot. Israel lies all the time so they’re not a good source of information. Especially when they’re investigating themselves. I condemn anyone bad regardless of if it’s politically advantageous or disadvantageous. Biden will listen to me whether he wants to or not. We will continue to protest him and Kamala. Shame them at rallies. Be annoying. Shit on their parade. Whatever it takes to stop the genocide.

Back