The Economy is Bad?

You act like he has to be found guilty for us to even talk about it.
Not at all. Please talk about it. I even agreed with you. If he (Clinton or Trump or say Gaetz are found guilty of having sex with minors they should go to jail. But neither Clinton nor to the best of my recollection gaetz has bragged about assaulting young women or found guilty in a civil court.

Werbung:
Not at all. Please talk about it. I even agreed with you. If he (Clinton or Trump or say Gaetz are found guilty of having sex with minors they should go to jail. But neither Clinton nor to the best of my recollection gaetz has bragged about assaulting young women or found guilty in a civil court.
Quote everything I said. Because it addresses what you said. The government is protecting all three of them in regards to these most serious of charges. So it’s up to the public not the courts to put pressure on them and our system. If you think our system is good then I got news for you it totally isn’t. We massacre people like it’s nothing just because they’re not white (the war in Gaza). So they’ll also protect elite men from prosecutions that can put them in jail for a long time. Your peaceful lives are just an illusion.

Last edited:
You guys really shouldn’t try this hard to protect Bill Clinton so you can call Trump a rapist. Call them both a rapist. It’s easy. You don’t have to keep looking like idiots. You can still be liberal and not like Bill Clinton and throw his ass overboard. Just like you can with Biden and his shit policies.

Last edited:
Quote everything I said. Because it addresses what you said. The government is protecting all three of them in regards to these most serious of charges. So it’s up to the public not the courts to put pressure on them and our system. If you think our system is good then I got news for you it totally isn’t. We massacre people like it’s nothing just because they’re not white (the war in Gaza). So they’ll also protect elite men from prosecutions that can put them in jail for a long time. Your peaceful lives are just an illusion.
It seems you do not dispute that trump is a court adjudicated and self professed sexual assaulter.

Beyond that I actually cannot disagree with you. In fact I suspect we agree on way more than you seem to realize. Our system is not good. It favors the rich and the powerful. justice is blind is a joke.

And yes what is happening in Gaza is a crime against humanity. Same with Ukraine.

It seems you do not dispute that trump is a court adjudicated and self professed sexual assaulter.

Beyond that I actually cannot disagree with you. In fact I suspect we agree on way more than you seem to realize. Our system is not good. It favors the rich and the powerful. justice is blind is a joke.

And yes what is happening in Gaza is a crime against humanity. Same with Ukraine.
It’s sad that we support one group that’s being invaded (Ukraine) and are directly involved in the invasion of another (Palestine). That’s another hypocrisy. So with all that said I think we need to purest of leaders in this time. As pure as we can get at least and I don’t think Kamala has what it takes to measure up. Her VP might though. But I am not inspired by her candidacy yet at all. The fact that democrats are still using people like Bill or Hillary and chanting “we love Joe” I think is a weakness.

You act like he has to be found guilty for us to even talk about it. Even when there’s quite enough evidence to accuse him with. So Trump is a predator officially and Bill Clinton is still one perhaps unofficially.
That an assumption on your part. There's no evidence of that.

But that still counts almost as much. Neither one of them has been investigated for Epstein island and it’s because the government is protecting them most likely.
How can you make these assumptions?
They didn't protect Epstein.

So it’s all up to public opinion. The courts don’t count for shit here.

That an assumption on your part. There's no evidence of that.

How can you make these assumptions?
They didn't protect Epstein.
They actually did protect Epstein for a long time. He was arrested once before and got out of it somehow. But because of the #MeToo environment this shit finally had to end. And he was rightfully put behind bars but also a scapegoat sort of. All these people are monsters like him.

It’s sad that we support one group that’s being invaded (Ukraine) and are directly involved in the invasion of another (Palestine). That’s another hypocrisy. So with all that said I think we need to purest of leaders in this time. As pure as we can get at least and I don’t think Kamala has what it takes to measure up. Her VP might though. But I am not inspired by her candidacy yet at all. The fact that democrats are still using people like Bill or Hillary and chanting “we love Joe” I think is a weakness.
I don’t have any strong disagreement with you but you are kinda all over the place. (For one thing your implied equivalency between the two sides kinda bothers me. It is like Trump supporters saying “they all lie” ignoring the huge difference between Trump lies and others. You are implying both sides are sexually weak ignoring the dept of Trump problems eg that he is a sexual predator).

We are not electing the purest person. Sadly we might even be electing lesser of two evil.

For what it is worth and FYI: though I liked bill Clinton at one time (very skilled politician) and voted for Hillary partly because she was a woman, long ago I decided it was time for both of them to disappear from public. I am no longer a fan.

I agree with you. So where is the hypocrisy?

Nothing I said was untrue and you did not dispute any of it either.

Let’s be clear: if either of them raped a teenager they should be tried and if found guilty be thrown in jail. Beyond that what we know is that neither of them have high morals sexually. We also know that Trump has been found responsible for sexual assault in a court of law. Trump, based on his own admission, is a sexual predator.

All good now?
When is the last time Democrat prosecutors investigated or charged a leading Democrat for a serious sex crime he committed?

Werbung:
Back