The Economy is Bad?

Werbung:
All the people involved in these cases brought to court will be revealed! How many times certain ones visited the White House! Of all the cases! I’m not protecting Trump! He needs no protection!
Democratic cities, judges and jurors! All bullshit! Waited 8 years. Just how they tried to do to that judge Trump wanted in the courts.
You are like those judges, jurors, etc. Believe me, many politicians will be put through the mud in the future! They are all shitting! Americans are not stupid except for the ones that watch CNN snd MSNBC!

Hunter will be pardoned!

How dare you!
retardgreta.webp
Racist!

How stupid are leftist democrat propagandists? Has Biden lowered the US debt? Has Biden saved the nation by eliminating the deficit? Has Biden raised taxes on the rich and businesses? Has Biden lowered costs for the poor? Has Biden lowered middle-class taxes? Has Biden decreased spending, especially porkulous spending? Is the borderline US depression great under Biden because other nations are worse off?

Don't ask a dummycrap to answer those questions.
LOL: Seems Mr. francis has been out to lunch.

Not really. I see you condemning one guy and not the other for doing a lot of the same shit. I’m liberal. I’m against Trump. I know all this about myself and can still say Bill Clinton is most likely a sex offender. You defend individual politicians who are indefensible and it only hurts the broader party. You’d be better off just doing the right thing and throwing them overboard. The democrat party is only a stronger party when it does that. Not a weaker one.
President Bill Clinton hasn't been able to have a sexual offense in trouble; the Republican's have flunked.

Leftists take down reports they do not want people to see.
Again. LOL.
Not really. Just pointing out that any condemnation you make has no merit because you’re a hypocrite. You should give a shit if he had a sex with a teenager. That’s a major crime. If you don’t care about that then it’s pointless for you to even debate anyone about anything involving morality because all you care about is protecting your side. You don’t care about what anything means.
"teenager" No one has had sex with a teenager, nor Clinton, Biden or any Democrat President ever. You sure write lies.

Again. LOL.

"teenager" No one has had sex with a teenager, nor Clinton, Biden or any Democrat President ever. You sure write lies.
Clinton flew to Epstein island more times than Trump did. And having sex with drugged up teen girls is what people did there.

Clinton flew to Epstein island more times than Trump did. And having sex with drugged up teen girls is what people did there.
Stipulating this is true, was Clinton found guilty of sexual assault in a civil court? Perhaps Clinton sexual morality is lacking. But it seems Trump is a sexual predator. He even brags about it.

Stipulating this is true, was Clinton found guilty of sexual assault in a civil court? Perhaps Clinton sexual morality is lacking. But it seems Trump is a sexual predator. He even brags about it.
If there’s a possibility that he raped a teen girl then that needs to be investigated and condemned by the public the same way they condemn Trump. I’m not defending Trump here. I’m saying don’t platform Bill Clinton and talk shit about Trump. It’s hypocritical.

If there’s a possibility that he raped a teen girl then that needs to be investigated and condemned by the public the same way they condemn Trump. I’m not defending Trump here. I’m saying don’t platform Bill Clinton and talk shit about Trump. It’s hypocritical.
I agree with you. So where is the hypocrisy?

Nothing I said was untrue and you did not dispute any of it either.

Let’s be clear: if either of them raped a teenager they should be tried and if found guilty be thrown in jail. Beyond that what we know is that neither of them have high morals sexually. We also know that Trump has been found responsible for sexual assault in a court of law. Trump, based on his own admission, is a sexual predator.

All good now?

Last edited:
Werbung:
I agree with you. So where is the hypocrisy?

Nothing I said was untrue and you did not dispute any of it either.

Let’s be clear: if either of them raped a teenager they should be tried and if found guilty be thrown in jail. Beyond that what we know is that neither of them have high morals sexually. We also know that Trump has been found responsible for sexual assault in a court of law. Trump, based on his own admission, is a sexual predator.

All good now?
You act like he has to be found guilty for us to even talk about it. Even when there’s quite enough evidence to accuse him with. So Trump is a predator officially and Bill Clinton is still one perhaps unofficially. But that still counts almost as much. Neither one of them has been investigated for Epstein island and it’s because the government is protecting them most likely. So it’s all up to public opinion. The courts don’t count for shit here.

Last edited:
Back