The Economy is Bad?

Werbung:
The party is still platforming him. He spoke at the DNC.
Again. I never mentioned Clinton.
In order to criticize Trump’s behavior you can’t have the same on your side.
Clinton isn't running for POTUS.

It just shows that both sides are fake ass grifters who aren’t going to accomplish anything but more division.
Does it? But you would say that like the bitter twisted brain dead nutters you are.
It makes everything you say meaningless when you’re a hypocrite.
What it makes is you look like the sour bitter jerk you are.

The Capitol hallway rapist now illegitimately occupying the WH claims our economy is doing great under his economic policies. The problem is that the sex pervert Rapist in Chief is stupid and he lies.

Credit downgrade for U.S government threatens to put the squeeze on Washington and the average Joe - Washington Times

8-2-23

Credit downgrade for U.S government threatens to put the squeeze on Washington and the average Joe
Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.0 percent in the second quarter of 2024, according to the "second" estimate. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.4 percent.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.0 percent in the second quarter of 2024, according to the "second" estimate. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.4 percent.
Are you claiming Powell was wrong to suggest the US is on an unsustainable fiscal path?

What is the point of complaining about Obama with a 2014 cartoon?
The US learned by attacking Iraq twice and Afghanistan once, that invasion and decapitation the rulers of Muslim nations is both very very expensive and very very counterproductive.

Do you think that the US ought to invade Iran? Iran has more than twice the population and land area of Iraq.
In what ways did Trump attack Iran? He did not bomb Iran, nor did he invade. he did not lift Obama's sanctions, either.

Werbung:
It's also difficult to establish the relevance of a sook to it.
Not really. I see you condemning one guy and not the other for doing a lot of the same shit. I’m liberal. I’m against Trump. I know all this about myself and can still say Bill Clinton is most likely a sex offender. You defend individual politicians who are indefensible and it only hurts the broader party. You’d be better off just doing the right thing and throwing them overboard. The democrat party is only a stronger party when it does that. Not a weaker one.

Back