Janet Jackson doubts whether Kamala can legitimately claim to be black

Werbung:
The actual presidential election should be about who is the more fit person to lead our country, and the discussion of race is a waste of time.

Every time I see a red haired person in public arena teaching our kids or competing in Olympics etc my blood boils, the veins in my neck bulge and I just wanna use my god given 2nd amendement rights
Yes! all the ills of humanity are caused by the Gingers!

If a man wants to be a poofter, he has the right to do so unharassed. If a woman wants to be a tomboy, she has the right to do so unharrasssed as well. The article I posted says that 1.7% of the population are physically ambiguously gendered. The number that choose to identify as gay or Lesbian is greater than that.

I am all for treating everyone equally. Let them marry and live their lives as they wish, unmolested by the government or society.

your born with a penis or a cooter . very few are born otherwise.
You can cut off or add what you want you will always be what you were born . You do not get to choose you can pretend all you want .
Still don't understand s3x vs gender
You are one of the dumbest people I have ever er seen lol
No wonder you support convicted felon trump

your born with a penis or a cooter . very few are born otherwise.
You can cut off or add what you want you will always be what you were born . You do not get to choose you can pretend all you want .
1. You did not answer the question.

2. What about the “very few?” Then. You write them off?

I agree that you are born with a specific sex or gender.

Werbung:
Back