Will democrats force a government shutdown if necessary to prevent passing election security?

Werbung:
Have you noticed that women often change their names when they get married?.
So when Jane Doe marres Richard Row, she is now Jane Roe or perhaps Mrs Richard Roe. But the names on her her birth certificate and passport do no change.

So she tries to vote and she cannot prove that Mrs Richard Roe is a citizen.

I know I have more native American Indian blood in me than does Pocohontas Warren and that is still very little.
But I was referring to your PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, not your possible American Indian ancestry. Indians were not acknowledged to be citizens of the USA until 1923.
'Elizabeth Warren has never claimed to be a member of any Indian nation or tribe. That Pocahontas shit was just more of Trump's racist spiel.

Have you noticed that women often change their names when they get married?.
So when Jane Doe marres Richard Row, she is now Jane Roe or perhaps Mrs Richard Roe. But the names on her her birth certificate and passport do no change.

So she tries to vote and she cannot prove that Mrs Richard Roe is a citizen.
All Americans should work out details before the day of election and make sure they comply with election security laws when registering to vote or they should not be allowed to register or vote no matter what their excuse.

But I was referring to your PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, not your possible American Indian ancestry. Indians were not acknowledged to be citizens of the USA until 1923.
'Elizabeth Warren has never claimed to be a member of any Indian nation or tribe. That Pocahontas shit was just more of Trump's racist spiel.
The Pocohontas bullshit you refer to was something Warren invented in order to take advantages away from real American Indian school or job ap[plicants.

All Americans should work out details before the day of election and make sure they comply with election security laws when registering to vote or they should not be allowed to register or vote no matter what their excuse.
Again, there is NO NEED WHATEVER for this law. The purpose is to prevent voters suspected of possibly voting for Democrats from voting.

If the government is shut down over this, the MAGA clowns will be blamed for it.

Again, there is NO NEED WHATEVER for this law. The purpose is to prevent voters suspected of possibly voting for Democrats from voting.

If the government is shut down over this, the MAGA clowns will be blamed for it.
Democrats always sing the same anti-election security song every election cycle.

Democrats always sing the same anti-election security song every election cycle.
There is no need for any law that requires proof of citizenship to vote. A driver's license has always been adequate, and driver's licenses are NOT proof of citizenship.

Passports are the only document that people in every state could have to prove citizenship, and they are expensive.

Birth certificates prove place of birth, but they are not ad cannot be validated with a photo ID or a personal signature.

The goal of this silly MAGA law is to restrict the right of average citizens to vote.

Especially women, because they often change their names when they marry, so the name on their birth certificate is different from their married name.

There is no need for any law that requires proof of citizenship to vote. A driver's license has always been adequate, and driver's licenses are NOT proof of citizenship.
Believing IDs are not essential to voting security is one opinion but opposing the use of IDs to improve voting security is evidence of a desire to protect voting fraud.
The goal of this silly MAGA law is to restrict the right of average citizens to vote.
No democrat has ever proven that laws enacted by American representatives to protect election security hurt real voters and do nothing to thwart voter fraud.

Again: what documents do you have that prove you are a citizen? If you do, does it have a photo of you or your signature on it?

Again: what documents do you have that prove you are a citizen? If you do, does it have a photo of you or your signature on it?
It seems to me that you do not want any election laws opposing illegal voting because you want to claim that nobody can prove they have a legitimate right to vote and/or everyone should be allowed to vote without hindrance or prohibitions of any kind. You are clearly a democrat opposed to majority voting support for conservative American views and values.

Why can't you just tell us what documents you possess that prove you are a citizen?

I have a passport, but it cost me over $120 to get it. I have a birth certificate and a thing with my baby footprints on it, but it lacks a photo ID and of course, my signature. It seems I was born illiterate.

The solution to all this would be for the federal government to issue a national ID card, what the French call a Carnet, that has a photo and a signature on it. This was proposed back when Jimmy Carter was president, and the republicans opposed it. No one disputed voter ID's at that time.

Why can't you just tell us what documents you possess that prove you are a citizen?

I have a passport, but it cost me over $120 to get it. I have a birth certificate and a thing with my baby footprints on it, but it lacks a photo ID and of course, my signature. It seems I was born illiterate.

The solution to all this would be for the federal government to issue a national ID card, what the French call a Carnet, that has a photo and a signature on it. This was proposed back when Jimmy Carter was president, and the republicans opposed it. No one disputed voter ID's at that time.
Are you trying to suggest requiring US citizenship to vote or hold office of the President of the US should not be required?

Are you trying to suggest requiring US citizenship to vote or hold office of the President of the US should not be required?
Again you fail to answer a simple question. What documents do you have that conclusively prove you are a citizen?

The US government and the governments of the separate states do not issue a free document that is considered proof of citizenship.

So even though only citizens are allowed to vote, there is no document that any voter could obtain at no cost to prove his/her citizenship.

So people who have only drivers licenses or state IDs would be allowed to vote only on provisional ballots, because these do not state citizenship.

And of course, not ALL people born in the US are given citizenship automatically: the children of diplomats are excluded. So you not only have to prove you were born here in the US but that your parents were not members of some foreign diplomatic corps.

The goal of this law is to make as many ballots subject to legal scrutiny as possible, and to do all that is possible to throw the election of the president into Congress. f you cannot see this, then you are an idiot.

Werbung:
Back