Why current reliance on the accuracy of election results in the US is impossible

I never denied that because it's not what courts do duh
God you make regular mooorons look smart lol
When it comes to refuting election fraud courts have proven as useless to issue rulings as KBJ's ability to define what a woman is.

Werbung:
Who was imprisoned merely for questioning, lying mooron lol
Name names but you won't as always
All leftist political prisoners charged and imprisoned for sedition are unjustly imprisoned because demopcrats have failed to prove the objecting to certifying the tainted results of the 2020 election amounted to sedition.

It doesn't matter what judges think about evidence? Uh,nthats actually their job lol
Omg you are so stupid lol
If that is their job, can you post evidence of a single judge who ruled that no significant 2020 voting fraud occurred? I don't think so, because I believe you are wrong and I am right.

If you have no proof after 4 years especially in red states it shows you are stupid anti-American liars lol
I have all the proof I need. It is the democrats who lach proof to support their unproven claims that the 2020 election was not seriously altered by fraud.

Exactly. Stop trying to drag courts into democrat false claims that no significant fraud occurred in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

in spite of all the whining to the contrary.
you have no credible evidence or judges would have ruled in your favor. duh.
god you are a pathetic anti american lying whiner :)

If that is their job, can you post evidence of a single judge who ruled that no significant 2020 voting fraud occurred? I don't think so, because I believe you are wrong and I am right.
their job isn't to rule that way. duh.
their job is to rule that evidence proves a crime. duh. which they didn't do at all for you mooorons lol

you can believe you are right but being a moooron i am sure you believe that a lot lol

in spite of all the whining to the contrary.
you have no credible evidence or judges would have ruled in your favor. duh.
god you are a pathetic anti american lying whiner :)
What does the lack of knowing what judges might have ruled have to do with anything?

their job isn't to rule that way. duh.
their job is to rule that evidence proves a crime. duh. which they didn't do at all for you mooorons lol

you can believe you are right but being a moooron i am sure you believe that a lot lol
If judges failed to rule that questioning the accuracy of the 2020 election was a crime then all jailed Americans who were jailed by democrats for alleged sedition that was never proven to be a crime were unjustrly imprisoned.

If judges failed to rule that questioning the accuracy of the 2020 election was a crime then all jailed Americans who were jailed by democrats for alleged sedition that was never proven to be a crime were unjustrly imprisoned.
Name people jailed for not committing a crime duh

Werbung:
When it comes to refuting election fraud courts have proven as useless to issue rulings as KBJ's ability to define what a woman is.
Everyone knows what a woman is, imbecile. I suppose that Mark thinks that they should just hand the government over to Don Shitzhispants and Shady Vance with no election at all, since no fair election is possible.

Yeah, right!

Back