Leftist polls lie in support of widespread democrat voting fraud

Court is not the answer
I will take my concerns to Jesus.
The Jews who died in the holocaust should have taken there concerns to Jesus. But Jesus does not listen to Jews anymore, he's though with Jews.
But wait! There were also thousands of Catholics and Protestants in Europe that surely too their concerns to Jesus, and they wee worked to death in labor camps or just killed.Jesusrepublican.webp

Werbung:
Leftist courts and non-leftist judges with leftist friends they do not want to hurt or offend have proven to be either unable or unwilling to deal with the problem of leftist voting fraud.
proven to be? prove it, lying mor. on.
but you wont, because you are a lying ****** lol

Leftist courts and non-leftist judges with leftist friends they do not want to hurt or offend have proven to be either unable or unwilling to deal with the problem of leftist voting fraud.

so you were too stupid to find a court with, say, a republican appointed judge?
well you are a true ****** lol

You may have been told that some unidentifiable big bang of some mysterious sort miraculously poofed billions of stars and planets into ordered positions across trillions of miles of empty space but of course you do not know how that was done or even possible. Nobody knows that.
The remnants of the big bang can be seen to this day. It's called microwave radiation background.
Don't tell me is wasn't a fact when that's raw evidence. You know nothing.

so you were too stupid to find a court with, say, a republican appointed judge?
well you are a true ****** lol
I never looked for a court. What the US needs to do tho expose the fraud is appoint a no-nonsense right wing special prosecutor completely surroungded by right wing radical lawyers and investigators to force leftists to get out of their way so they can tear apart past and future democrat voting wards that turned in the miraculous almost statistically impossible high numbers for Biden in 2020. The prosecuting party should be given an unlimited budget and subpoena power much like Muellers leftist attack party was given to try to find some or any evidence to support the lying Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her co-conspirators in the DNC.

I never looked for a court. What the US needs to do tho expose the fraud is appoint a no-nonsense right wing special prosecutor completely surroungded by right wing radical lawyers and investigators to force leftists to get out of their way so they can tear apart past and future democrat voting wards that turned in the miraculous almost statistically impossible high numbers for Biden in 2020. The prosecuting party should be given an unlimited budget and subpoena power much like Muellers leftist attack party was given to try to find some or any evidence to support the lying Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her co-conspirators in the DNC.
You admit you are lazy lol

Werbung:
Back