Leftist polls lie in support of widespread democrat voting fraud

Werbung:
Court is the answer to claims of legal fraud duh
Put up or shut up lol
You are a big mouth wuss
Courts don't have the time nor motivation to try to disprove irrefutable voting fraud evidence while they are busy trying to frame Trump for crimes he never committed.

Courts don't have the time nor motivation to try to disprove irrefutable voting fraud evidence while they are busy trying to frame Trump for crimes he never committed.
courts aren't supposed to do that, legal mor. on lol. they don't "disprove" things.
if you truly had credible evidence you could go to courts and get a hearing. today in fact. lol
you are just making excuses for why you mor.ons whine and claim fraud but have no credible evidence.
god you are pathetic. and anti american lol.

Hedonists think they can prove nobody banged billions of planets and stars into ordered positions across trillions of miles of space, but they cannot.
I've never heard anyone suggest it was done by anything other than the big bang.

I can prove that a god didn't do it.

courts aren't supposed to do that, legal mor. on lol. they don't "disprove" things.
if you truly had credible evidence you could go to courts and get a hearing. today in fact. lol
you are just making excuses for why you mor.ons whine and claim fraud but have no credible evidence.
god you are pathetic. and anti american lol.
Leftist courts and non-leftist judges with leftist friends they do not want to hurt or offend have proven to be either unable or unwilling to deal with the problem of leftist voting fraud.

Werbung:
I've never heard anyone suggest it was done by anything other than the big bang.

I can prove that a god didn't do it.
You may have been told that some unidentifiable big bang of some mysterious sort miraculously poofed billions of stars and planets into ordered positions across trillions of miles of empty space but of course you do not know how that was done or even possible. Nobody knows that.

Back