If we had not spent over

CDid I say that ***** nope im not stupid what you cannot comprehend is we can not afford every tom dick an Juan and Chan and I know this is something you cannot comprehend . We are not their piggy bank or mommy or nurse and well over half a million are criminals or Terror suspects. What wrong with you trying to justify this ? there is no justification for what Biden and giggle s did .
Now this thread was about what you would do with the money stop trying to change the subject like weasel will do . if you can not follow its better to stfu
I do not think I justified it. I merely mentioned that this was allocated by the house which is controlled by republicans. You seem frustrated and are all over the place. If you make a specific point I will respond.

We have a policy that says border crossers can seek asylum and when they do they are here legally and like other legal residents such as citizens they are entitled to social programs. If you are against that have your congressperson to vote against it. Or perhaps we should not have given a huge trap cut to super rich people but instead help legal residents who need help. It also seems some are against immigrants period. Again have your congressperson note against admitting any immigrant. That would be foolish imo though.

Werbung:
It was spend on Americans who need help. You think the fund was exclusive to immigrants?
Democrats show special favoritism for illegal immigrants over American workers who lose their jobs and housing to illegals, and democrats show special favoritism to violent blacks over civilized Christian conservatives.

Democrats show special favoritism for illegal immigrants over American workers who lose their jobs and housing to illegals, and democrats show special favoritism to violent blacks over civilized Christian conservatives.
This is an empty claim with no substantiation. If you think this type of claims are worthy of mentioning then I hear some say Trump is on Putin payroll. And there is more evidence of that.

This is an empty claim with no substantiation. If you think this type of claims are worthy of mentioning then I hear some say Trump is on Putin payroll. And there is more evidence of that.
Really no substance to it .
You do know they usually pay them less, and they do cause a problem with housing 7 million in 4 years and you think it has no effect on coemption for jobs and housing what world do you live in.

and yes it affects a lot of AMerican especially in the black community .

As for liberals giving them special treatment, how many liberal cities and states are protecting them as sanctuary city's. Is that not treating them special,? Did Biden not hide the facts that around 500000 murders rapist and felons came in and he tried to hide it , and he flew many from their home nation is that not catering to them ?
liberals wanting to provide health care for none citizens is that not catering to them ?

Are you in denial of the facts or just the ones you don't like .

You do know they usually pay them less, and they do cause a problem with housing 7 million in 4 years and you think it has no effect on coemption for jobs and housing what world do you live in.

and yes it affects a lot of AMerican especially in the black community .

As for liberals giving them special treatment, how many liberal cities and states are protecting them as sanctuary city's. Is that not treating them special,? Did Biden not hide the facts that around 500000 murders rapist and felons came in and he tried to hide it , and he flew many from their home nation is that not catering to them ?
liberals wanting to provide health care for none citizens is that not catering to them ?

Are you in denial of the facts or just the ones you don't like .
No sanctuary cities d9nt treat migran5s better than citizens
S8nce we don't deport citizens lol

As for liberals giving them special treatment, how many liberal cities and states are protecting them as sanctuary city's. Is that not treating them special,?
Is that all you had? Sanctuary cities? Human beings do give special protection to the most vulnerable among us. But that seems to annoy you. How heartless!

Is that all you had? Sanctuary cities? Human beings do give special protection to the most vulnerable among us. But that seems to annoy you. How heartless!
No not just sanctuary citys and often they protect criminals.There should be no sanctuary city's for illegal.
Seem like the vulnerable consist of a hell of a lot of adult men and a lot of murders and rapist and felons in general gang bangers and cartel members and Terrorists.
Yes indeed they are vulnerable.And in case you didn't know Joe knew he was doing it and his it from the public.
If that isn't special treatment and putting them in 5 star hotels when we have family's here living on the streets yep that's not preferred treatment .
Maybe you will get to experience a interaction with some me of those poor
vulnerable types like so many have already.

No not just sanctuary citys and often they protect criminals.There should be no sanctuary city's for illegal.
Seem like the vulnerable consist of a hell of a lot of adult men and a lot of murders and rapist and felons in general gang bangers and cartel members and Terrorists.
Yes indeed they are vulnerable.And in case you didn't know Joe knew he was doing it and his it from the public.
If that isn't special treatment and putting them in 5 star hotels when we have family's here living on the streets yep that's not preferred treatment .
Maybe you will get to experience a interaction with some me of those poor
vulnerable types like so many have already.
Is it your claim that immigrants charged with murder are protected by sanctuary cities?

There is an arguably reasonable point here to be a made but then you had to pile on with outlandish claims.

Is it your claim that immigrants charged with murder are protected by sanctuary cities?

There is an arguably reasonable point here to be a made but then you had to pile on with outlandish claims.
I'm saying that 13000 illegals that were either convicted or charged with murder and 15000 convicted or charged with rape and another half million or so who were felons .
While I can not confirm they are in sanctuary city's at this time on my cell.I do believe a shat pot full were sent to Chicago and NYC which I do believe are sanctuary city's crying now that they got what they wanted.Any way I'm sure some of those 28000 ended up in those 2 among others. The odds surely are as if they are on the run charged from their home nation good luck extradition they protect them and Biden hid it from the public .yes that sure sounds like special treatment especially the ones Biden flew in from their home nation that had been denied entry.thats not special treatment.

I'm saying that 13000 illegals that were either convicted or charged with murder and 15000 convicted or charged with rape and another half million or so who were felons .
While I can not confirm they are in sanctuary city's at this time on my cell.I do believe a shat pot full were sent to Chicago and NYC which I do believe are sanctuary city's crying now that they got what they wanted.Any way I'm sure some of those 28000 ended up in those 2 among others. The odds surely are as if they are on the run charged from their home nation good luck extradition they protect them and Biden hid it from the public .yes that sure sounds like special treatment especially the ones Biden flew in from their home nation that had been denied entry.thats not special treatment.
This is just an outlandish claim. are you saying there is even one immigrant convicted of murder in the us who has been released according to policy (excluding mistakes)? Why exaggerate?

Any politician or government group that protects criminal immigrants from deportation is stupid and wicked.

Werbung:
Back