If we had not spent over

Werbung:
I read several reports and they all seem to agree by either admitting nothing or admitting that billions of dollars were taken from disaster relief funds to help helpless immigrants.
No one but you and Trump are claiming that. Btw mtg claims the gov controls the climate and sends disasters to republican areas. I bet you swallow that crap with glee too.

money was used from fema for illegals you may not like it but its true why do you lie so much.
That is a distraction from the main topic.

You are right, fema money was used for immigrants but not exclusively as some imply by omission. And fema did NOT use weather disaster money in order to house immigrants as the liar Trump has claimed repeatedly. To your credit you did not claim that above.

But you do imply wrongly that some here have claimed fema did not use money for immigrants. Do you have a quote on that?

That is a distraction from the main topic.

You are right, fema money was used for immigrants but not exclusively as some imply by omission. And fema did NOT use weather disaster money in order to house immigrants as the liar Trump has claimed repeatedly. To your credit you did not claim that above.

But you do imply wrongly that some here have claimed fema did not use money for immigrants. Do you have a quote on that?
iT WAS GABE i THINK. i\M NOT LOOKING IT UP TO PLEASE YOU

iT WAS GABE i THINK. i\M NOT LOOKING IT UP TO PLEASE YOU
I am sorry if I annoyed you. I promise you will never annoy me if you ask me to substantiate my claims.

Perhaps it is possible that someone inadvertently implied that no fema money was used to house immigrants instead of claiming no fema disaster money has been used to house immigrants. But it is very clear that we all know that fema has been used to house immigrants. That was not an issue until the liar trump claimed disaster money was used to house immigrants and Trump sycophants started a thread here and keep pushing the same lie.

now the thread was about what you would of spent the money on . Seems not ! liberal know what they would spend it on. only to deny we do and try and hijack the thread,
Typical leftwing weasel tactic.
Its not a hard question except for liberals,

Assuming we eventually get a president, who has some degree of responsibility and will have a actual balance budget with no overspending.
.half would go to paying down the debt .
we pay
Net interest payments on the U.S. national debt are estimated to total $395.5 billion this fiscal year, which is 6.8% of all federal outlays1. In 2023, the federal government spent $658 billion on net interest costs on the national debt, the largest amount ever spent on interest in the budget2. Over the next decade, interest payments on the national debt are projected to total $12.9 trillion3.
Learn more:.
395 billion a year we could make good use of that interest money.

Well I still have 300 million to spend.
I would spend the rest on a split some would go to help disabled vets , some would go to creating affordable public housing .
lastly I would devote some helping disabled senior's and disabled who are able to live on their but need some help with medical bills .

Prove that money was used improperly and should have been used elsewhere. Fema has many missions not just disaster relief mooron

yes I know that dumb ass . but some was spent on illegals and that is a fact

Americans were rightly angered by the announcement by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Wednesday that the Federal Emergency Management Agency "[does] not have the funds" to make it through the hurricane season, particularly in light of the over $600 million it spent "migrant services" this past fiscal year.

In fact, the Shelter and Services Program administered by FEMA in partnership with the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has spent more than $1 billion on noncitizen migrant resettlement and other services over the past two years, according to FEMA's website.

yes I know that dumb ass . but some was spent on illegals and that is a fact

Americans were rightly angered by the announcement by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Wednesday that the Federal Emergency Management's fema has many missions Agency "[does] not have the funds" to make it through the hurricane season, particularly in light of the over $600 million it spent "migrant services" this past fiscal year.

In fact, the Shelter and Services Program administered by FEMA in partnership with the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has spent more than $1 billion on noncitizen migrant resettlement and other services over the past two years, according to FEMA's website.
Yes fema has many missions including helping all humans living in the US

cool thanks for making my point lol. lots of economic benefits
The many reports on the supposed benefits undocumented immigrants provide to society seem to overlook the major inconvenient truth that undocumented immigrants are not legally allowed to work in the US and Americans who hire illegals can be charged with breaking the law.

Can Undocumented Immigrants Get a Work Permit in the US?​

Federal law requires an immigrant to have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), or work permit, to lawfully work in the states. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible due to their immigration status. Some other classes of immigrants legally allowed to be in the U.S. are also not permitted to work, such as tourist visa holders.

However, to sustain themselves, undocumented workers have started to work in the cash economy, also known as “under the table” or “off the books.” We spoke with experts on immigration law and labor laws to learn the rights protecting undocumented workers in New York.

What happens if I get caught working under the table?​

An employer must use form I-9 to verify that an individual is eligible to work in the United States. The employer can face criminal charges, as much as $3,000 per hire, for employing unauthorized workers.

Werbung:
The many reports on the supposed benefits undocumented immigrants provide to society seem to overlook the major inconvenient truth that undocumented immigrants are not legally allowed to work in the US and Americans who hire illegals can be charged with breaking the law.

Can Undocumented Immigrants Get a Work Permit in the US?​

Federal law requires an immigrant to have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), or work permit, to lawfully work in the states. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible due to their immigration status. Some other classes of immigrants legally allowed to be in the U.S. are also not permitted to work, such as tourist visa holders.

However, to sustain themselves, undocumented workers have started to work in the cash economy, also known as “under the table” or “off the books.” We spoke with experts on immigration law and labor laws to learn the rights protecting undocumented workers in New York.

What happens if I get caught working under the table?​

An employer must use form I-9 to verify that an individual is eligible to work in the United States. The employer can face criminal charges, as much as $3,000 per hire, for employing unauthorized workers.
So you can't deny the report economically lol

Back